Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Amandakerrie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 07:15 PM
    Received summon for civil case
    I have no money to pay a creditor and I was served. I plan to represent myself, I have found a waiver court cost form though not sure if I need anymore. Also can I take a friend with me?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Apr 16, 2013, 07:34 PM
    Sure you can take a friend, most likely the friend will sit in the gallery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Civil case [ 7 Answers ]

I filed a civil suite against an company and their attorney responded back with an answer. This is what it states " answer of defendants first defense as named defendant United Motors is not a legal entity. The legal name of the business for whis the Plaintiffs entered a contract is United Motors...

I received a court summon that does not belong to me. [ 3 Answers ]

My father (elderly) he received a summon that does not belong to me. And the next day I called a lawyer, from the Plaintiff Lawyer Office. I verified the social security number and it doesn't belong to me, but they keep on sending letters to my home address. Do I have to go to court on the summon...

I received a summon from my dentist for 1,000.00 I am currently on unemployment [ 1 Answers ]

I recevied a summons and is currently receiving unemployment, what will happen in court?

Summon Received from a financial company [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir/madam, I hope I am not dusturbing you. If I am wrongly contacted you I am extremely sorry sir! I got loan from a financial company for Rs.50000/- and Paid every EMI(Rs.3815/-) when I was in Job nearly more than 6 EMIs. Unfortunately I lost my job now. For 6 months I am doing only...

Converting civil case into criminal case [ 2 Answers ]

I reside in the philippines I have used my credit card like account to withdraw money in order to pay for my sister's hospital bill,in which she cannot afford I wasn't able to pay for it,since they promise that they will be the one to pay it A certain fiscal said I,would be charged criminally...

View more questions Search