Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jedog4 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 03:36 PM
    2002 CAL SPA C1100 won't run
    Filled tub for the season and turned on breaker and checked gfci all OK no light on touch pad. Checked all connctions and plugs that I could.any help in diagnosing problem would be appreciated.
    THNKS IN ADVANCE

Apr 23, 2013, 03:40 PM
    Cal spa problem
    Got my spa running if only for 2 days but there might still be some hope. Replaced blown blower motor fuse and this corrected my initial problem.but same fuse blew 2 days after repair and don't know why. Any help in diagnosing this problem would be helpful
    THANKS IN ADVANCE
    MIKE

Apr 27, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Hi again same fuse blew again and motor only runs on high speed
    Replaced fuse again and seems OK but pump only runs on high speed
    HELP

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cal Spa not heating [ 27 Answers ]

Hi I have a Cal Spa. I do not know the model though, but we have had it since 1999. Recently the hot tub has not been heating up. The pump will run, but the heater will not turn on. The heating light on the digital screen is not on even though I adjust the temperature. I have been looking up...

Cal Spa won't stay heated - first stage won't come on [ 0 Answers ]

We have a 2006 Cal Spa, not sure which model. The heating cycle won't come on anymore. We can only get it to heat when the jets are on. We had the pump rebuilt & that didn't fix it. We just replaced the control panel & the circuit system and still nothing. No Cal Spa servicing dealers in our area...

My cal spa [ 0 Answers ]

Hello ew have a CAL SPA (don't know the model #)from around 2004. It stopped heating, so we went to a spa repair shop and they sold us a new heating element and a little switch of some sort on top of the heating element with 2 wire connections. I removed all the old parts and replaced them with...

2002 Civic heater fan won't run [ 4 Answers ]

Heater fan quit running, won't operate at any speed, fan relay is good, voltage to motor, suspect heater switch but can't find way to get dash off. Can't get radio out and don't want to break anything.

Spa motor won't run [ 6 Answers ]

Replaced the pump on the motor and reinstalled. Have power to hot tub but motor will do nothing, any thoughts? Thanks

View more questions Search