Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    verabeth Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 10:55 AM
    He doesn't speak english!
    I've just started a relationship about 3 weeks ago, and so far it's been going well. The only problem is that he doesn't speak english! I just wonder if it can go anywhere fuurther. I speak spanish, and am helping him to learn some english. I want to have a serious relationship, but am not sure if this will really go anywhere
    kristynn Posts: 502, Reputation: 66

Mar 21, 2007, 11:01 AM
    The language is definitely important because obviously, you need to understand each other.

If he can improve his English, I don't see any problems. Otherwise, it would be hard. Yet, this should not be the reason your relationship shouldn't go any further.
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 11:07 AM
    It seems to be a problem for you more than a general relationship problem. If he wants to learn english and is trying and you'd be more comfortable talking in english more often then keep helping him learn.

It should have more to do with do you want to stay with him for other reasons.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

If someone can speak chinese, I need your help! [ 13 Answers ]

Hello all, I have found this forum to be quite valuable and I am hoping someone can help me out. I am looking to purchase some goods from a Chinese manufcature and import them to Australia. The product in particular are chair covers and the prices I have been quoted are very cheap. The...

Does anyone speak Tagalog? [ 15 Answers ]

I am fluent in tagalog and now that I'm back here in america, there is no one around that I can speak it with. I just want some simple conversation to keep it up.

Anyone speak spanish? [ 17 Answers ]

What does this mean? Losiento chica

Speak hesitations [ 3 Answers ]

When there is social gathering 8-10 people I feel nervousness and scared to speak and don't find any word to speak.Infact I got bored and want to run away.How can be a leader of group Please help

Anyone speak Latin? [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there! Anyone speak latin (late latin similar to what was spoken during the middle ages)? I'm in need of a simple translation from "Master Archer" from english to latin. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

View more questions Search