Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAMM_1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 16, 2013, 08:58 AM
    Health Issues
    Last night I started feeling tightness and heaviness in my chest was not able to sleep unless I sat up straight. Today feel the same, except for the extra issues taking place right now. I feel like the left side of jaw area feel like it is tightening up, feel like I am out of it. I feel very nervous almost feel like I am sick to my stomach, but the nervousness beginning to feel very anxious, shaking in my right hand. Need some help. Left eye is twitching
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Apr 16, 2013, 08:59 AM
    Go to the ER now!
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Apr 16, 2013, 09:22 AM
    Don't want ot scare you, but these can be either the symptoms of asthma or a heart attack. Don't panic though, there are plenty of explanations. I used to experience this, and I was recommended to do some stretches (like stretch hands behind back) because commonly this is caused by tight muscles. Also, drink plenty of water xxxxx
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Apr 17, 2013, 08:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by keeks143 View Post
    Don't want ot scare you, but these can be either the symptoms of asthma or a heart attack. Don't panic though, there are plenty of explanations. I used to experience this, and I was recommended to do some stretches (like stretch hands behind back) because commonly this is caused by tight muscles. Also, drink plenty of water xxxxx
    While it is true that there are plenty of non-life threatening situations that express these symptoms; there are several situations where this is a life-threatening condition. It is safer to go to the ER and be told it is a asthma attack then assume it is and die of a heart attack. If the family talked to the right lawyer, they could come after you.

As was said GO TO THE ER!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Health issues [ 4 Answers ]

Which parts of my vagina do shave ? Is it also true that if you don't shave your vagina and when you have your period you would stink?

What is health issues [ 5 Answers ]

What advise would you give someone? What is it?

Health issues [ 1 Answers ]

If someone loves to eat hamburgers,fries, and lots of pizza with double amounts of cheese. He rarely eats any fruits and vegetables, but instead snacks on cookies and ice cream. Insists that he has no problems with his health.

Health issues. [ 2 Answers ]

It started about two months ago. Waking up from sleep gasping for air and blood pressure and pulse rate would be high. Lost almost 20 pounds... Also the past week these episodes of shortness of breath and racing heart has been happening more frequently. Today I was at work. Was not...

Health Issues [ 2 Answers ]

What do you think are some of the most pressing health issues facing teens today?

View more questions Search