Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soni dot Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Apr 16, 2013, 02:03 AM
    Pcod
    Hi,

I got a trans-vaginal scan and my gynec said I have PCOD. She prescribed Glycomet which consists of Metformin,, it's been a week since I started taking them and I feel very weak,, I can't stand for more than 2 minutes. She said it's a side effect since metformin suppresses the glucose production. I can't even take glucose orally because I start to vomit...

She also mentioned this is temporary and that my body will adjust to the tabs,, will take about 10-15 days..

What can I do to feel better so that I can do my daily activities?

Thank u,,

Check out some similar questions!

Pcod [ 2 Answers ]

Hi doctor, Iam Anusha and 22yr old.I am suffering from pcod.And recently my doctor prescribed some tablets , afer stopping them I got my period that lasted for five daysand then she gave me combination contraceptive pills (cyproterone acetate 2mg and ethnyl estradiol 35micrograms) and asked to...

Pcod [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 26 yrs old. I do have PCOD. Last month starting from 2nd day of period I have taken siphene 100mg. And on 13th day my folliclle size was 20mm. I took rupture injection. And had sex on 13th and 14th.but just 3 or 4 days after ovulation started nipple pain in breasts. Does it's a symptom for nxt...

I have pcod [ 0 Answers ]

I have heavy bleeding and pain.in usg I have pcod but it gets resolve at the start of next period.I want to conceive,mydoctor has given me inj fsh for 3 months but follicle did'nt rupture.kindly suggest me ,is this the right treatment.what is the treatment of choice.

Pcod n pregnancy [ 0 Answers ]

I'm 22 nand me and my husband are trying for our first baby from last two yrs I have pcod and started treatment for it from last march and ende it by dec but I'm was not able to conceive then I went to the doctor to ask even after having regular menses I'm not able to conceive n asked me to undergo...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.