Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soila1979 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 07:16 PM
    Word problem
    If students had only 40 cubes, how could they have measured group d grasshoppers jump of 57 cubes
    teacherjenn4 Posts: 4,005, Reputation: 468
    Education Expert

Apr 15, 2013, 07:22 PM
    We help here, but we don't do your homework for you. Post your attempt and then we will help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Word Problem [ 2 Answers ]

In the island of Cara, the people considered 2 hammers worth 3 knives and a sewing needle. They would trade 25 pineapples for 3 hammers, 2 sewing needles, and a knife. Three sewing needles were worth 2 hammers and a knife. How many pineapples would they trade for one hammer? One knife? One sewing...

Word Problem [ 1 Answers ]

A 51 year old woman has lost 80% of her bone density, how much bone density does she lose annually?

Need help with a word problem [ 0 Answers ]

If there were 49825 births in one year of a population of 2.2 million, how many births were there per 1000 people?

Word problem [ 2 Answers ]

A word problem [ 3 Answers ]

A pool is filled by two pipes. It takes the first pipe 2 hours more and the second pipe 4 hours more to fill it than both pipes at the same time. The book says that the first pipe fills the pool in 5 hours and the second one in 7.5 hours, so I think I did something wrong. Anyway, here's what I...

View more questions Search