Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brisbynimh Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 10:38 AM
    80s kids movie inquiry-Help please!!
    I have been puzzling over this scene I remember as a kid for years. Here's the scene from the animated movie. A can of soup is sitting at the bottom of a body of water. The camera pans in and reveals a picture of a cat on the can of soup. The cat is holding a can of soup and on that can is a cat holding a can of soup and so on. The scene blew my mind and I just can't figure out which movie this is from! Any help would be much appreciated.

Mar 28, 2007, 06:33 AM
    This could be a movie or TV cartoon.

May 17, 2007, 07:50 PM
    The mystery has been solved. This scene is actually from the movie "THE MOUSE AND HIS CHILD" from hbo in 1977. The scene is with a dog and can of dog food not a cat. i'm so happy it's solved. :p you can view it on youtube. The scene occurs at around 45 minutes after the mice jump in the water. Be patient it is very cool. The movie is strange but the scene rocks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80s/90s movie: runaway kids [ 31 Answers ]

It's driving me crazy what is the title of this movie? It's either from the 80s or early 90s and its about these 4 kids that runaway from home, because their dad dies or both parents die and they steal cars and run away and then later they get caught by some random lady and she takes them to their...

Help with late 70s early 80s kids movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hey there all was wondering if you could help me out with a title of a kids movie from the late 70s or early 80s. As far as I can remember its an animated movie (like plastacine) and its about time travel. I think there is a monkey in it as well as a boy and I do recall them going to medievil...

Kids movie from 80s I think-title? [ 1 Answers ]

I watched a movie as a kid. I only remember very little... I remember there being a boy and a girl and a boy in some type of courtyard talking to someone. Then he comes in his apartment and takes off his boots. I remember the boy and girl traveling to some kind of land and riding a horse. I...

Help w/ 80s or 90 animated kids movie title [ 1 Answers ]

I can't remember much about it. All I remember is a little boy in some fantasy world. In one part he was riding on a flying carpet and I also remember him going through these huge doors. I think his name was something short like nemo or something.

View more questions Search