Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MaaadMaxine Posts: 45, Reputation: 0
    -

Apr 15, 2013, 11:11 AM
    My parents made us break up
    Okay, I'm going to try and keep this brief and to the point.
    (I'm 14) I have a lot of friends at school, but for some reason I don't like them as much as I like my best friend Jessica. Jessica and I are in no classes together, so the only time I talk to her is between classes. She also has a different lunch then I do. I have a lot of freshman friends. (I am in 8th grade) I don't normally hang out with them unless they go over to Jessica's house, because her sister is a freshman as well. Jessica and her family have been my friends for a while and my mom never had a problem with them. (My mom and real dad are divorced) Her family have never actually had a problem with me. Because, I ask Jess if her parents like me or not and she says that I'm their favorite friend out of Jasmine (her sister) and Jessica's friends. Jess isn't what I would call popular. Neither am I but I do stand out... I come off as the weird one. I hate it. I act like Cat off Victorious. When honestly I've been told by Jess I act more like myself outside of school...

Honestly I'm a ghetto white girl. I got booty, breast, and kind of a figure. But to me it don't matter what I look like. I hate acting like someone else at school though... None of my friends at school want to hang out with me after school! Except Jessica or her sister or something. Anyway my problem is... February 20th I went to school and when we were dropping off the high schoolers I noticed two guys I've heard stories about. Well one guy at least. His name is Hunter and he's really cute and blonde, well him and this girl Madeline had sex and she turned into a slut bag after that. And then she broke up with him because to get her back for cheating on him he had sex with a skanky bit*h. Well... I knew he don't cheat on his girlfriends. Because after school that day I went to Jessica's house and I didn't know Jasmine was friends with Hunter and Madeline and his friend Dalton. Well I went over there and I saw Hunter and Dalton sitting in the couch playing Black Ops. I guess because Jasmine's house is the only house with it.

(Madeline wasn't there though) not to mention but my names Madeline too... But Jess, and Jasmine and Dalton and other people told me he don't break up or cheat on his girlfriends unless he has real reasons... Okay so anyway, I liked Hunter the first time I saw him! He's sweet, cute, funny, and adorable, he's perfect! Okay well we went to the park that night and I kind of met Dalton and Hunter and I really liked him! I flirted with him but then I found out he had a girlfriend. Jessica told me. And then Dalton and Hunter both asked for my number so they could text me. I gave it to them and then later that evening Dalton told me he liked me. I'm like we're just friends. I already liked Hunter. (I was dating someone long distantly as well) Hunter told me he thought I was cute and his type. I asked him what his type is and he said a girl that talks about her boyfriend so many times. Guys that have to listen get jealous and like her more. I said aww (; well the rest of the week I went to her house after school and then we hung out again and Jasmine always wanted to go to the park or the cemetery by the park so she could hang out with her boyfriend.. Not to mention it was still FREEZING OUTSIDE! So since Jasmine would hang out with her boyfriend it was normally Hunter, Jessica, Dalton, me.

Then that Saturday the 22nd Hunter broke up with his girlfriend... He didn't ask me out but we talked... Then the 23rd I broke up with my boyfriend and that night he asked me if we could date and he told me he really liked me and I really liked him. I stayed the night with Jessica that night so in the morning Hunter came over to her house and Jess, him, and me just played Black Ops. Then we told Jessica we were dating and after that Hunter and I were inseparable. I really love him and he really loves me... I hope. He got me things, was there for me, he was my best friend and my boyfriend.. I had my period the 2nd week we hung out and it was very heavy and embarrassing. I thought Hunter and I could have sex after my period and I would tell my mom and she would put me on BC to regulate my period. Then after we did which (I was supposed to be at Jessica's house but I went to Hunters and talked and played air hockey). I never told my mom or dad because I knew they would make me and Hunter break up! I didn't want this happening and neither did he!

So we continued dating but did it again one time, and then I told my mom about him and how he is just one year older and he's flipping amazing (But honestly we weren't thinking about our relationship on sex). My mom thought he sounded annoying and said we can't date!! I was so sad and crying! So Jessica and I walked to my house because I live with my dad and asked him and told him about Hunter, and my dad didn't have a problem. So then me and Hunter could date! Which made everything even better. Hunter and I did it once at Jessica's house when her parents and them were gone and Jess said Hunter and me could hang out there until they got back because their extra house key is in the mailbox. And then about a month later right before Hunter and my month anniversary my mom and Jessica's mom got in an argument about a pic of Jess and me STANDING by her mom's exercise pole. Cos it looks like a stripper pole. Then my mom made me stop hanging out with Jessica and her family and anything that had to do with them! Like I said before none of my friends except Jess like hanging out with me outside of school only in school.. So I had NO ONE to hang out with. And my dad let me talk to Jess on my phone and get on FB. And then my mom found out so I had to only hang out with Hunter. And Hunter and I did things more often. But not like every time I seen him. And then we both agreed that we should stop. And I should tell my mom because I talked with her about BC and she said she'll get me some this summer. And I was so mad at myself and Hunter was mad too because he didn't want too. And then when I told my mom we did, she made us break up!! And because I lied to them about me not texting Jessica, of staying off FB, or even being grounded. I have to go live with my aunt Jill in Chicago for the whole summer!! And I didn't want us to break up! Hunter and I promised we weren't going to do it again! We just wanted to be together! But my parents didn't believe me! I miss him so badly! And he told me he would wait until we can be together again! But I have no clue when this would be! :'( Or if he even will wait all summer until I'm in high school. Do you think he will wait? If he don't wait for me and him to date again, since he got super sad and stuff when they made us break, will he like me again in high school? My mom said I need a better attitude and stop lying, But HOW DO THEY EXPECT ME TO WHEN THEY TOOK EVERYTHING FROM ME! All I want is Hunter and me together again and my best friend back. Honest opinions please. :p
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Apr 15, 2013, 11:32 AM
    You are 14... and a kid.. get over it... unless you want to be the sterotypical getto mom with no education and no future. And after reading this... thats exactly where you will end up if you continue. I've known others like that and they all ended up that way.

I see a girl with parents who care and see some HUGE mistakes their daughter is making... and they are using their experience to stop her from going down that road.
    keeks143 Posts: 149, Reputation: 3

Apr 15, 2013, 11:44 AM
    Don't stress it. Just obey your mother, you have a WHOLE lifetime to do whatever you want. Just stick to the law, girl.
    Cat1864 Posts: 8,007, Reputation: 3687
    Marriage Expert

Apr 15, 2013, 12:39 PM
    I am glad they are taking measures to keep their fourteen years old daughter from becoming a mother at fifteen.

Your mother is right. You do need to change your attitude and stop lying. You have been playing grown-up games and you are still so very young.

Your parents haven't taken away anything that you did sacrifice to play games. You got caught and now you have to rebuild the trust you destroyed. It is up to your parents as to how you can accomplish that feat. However, I will suggest acting with more maturity than you have so far. Stop looking for ways to get around your parents. Obey their rules. Show them that you aren't trying to become the next Teen Mother. Ask them what you can do to earn back your privileges.

You want to be an adult and make adult decisions then you also get to deal with the consequences of those decisions. It is how life and growing-up goes.

You called the other Madeline and females names because of the choices they made. Do you really want to earn a negative name for yourself? Your parents are trying to keep that from happening. Why aren't you?
    -

Apr 19, 2013, 07:51 AM
    Thanks for the help!(:
    -

Apr 22, 2013, 06:22 AM
    Well... I want to actually listen to them and I don't want to anything like that with guys again! Hunter doesn't want to that stuff with me, because before I told my mom what happened we wanted to stop. If I was not grounded and I am aloud to go to a friends house or somewhere... I'm going to check in! I'm going to be home! I don't want to sneak around, I don't want to be into trouble... But if I tell them this they turn it around and say I'm lying! I'm not! I honestly do want to do what I'm told.. I have been doing what I've been told for about 4 weeks! I'm still grounded.. I just... All I really honestly want is my privileges, and I'm going to listen to them from now on...
    I'm not going to get pregnant because I'm NOT going to be doing anymore! Nobody understands...
    Uber Member

Apr 22, 2013, 06:30 AM
    You have to EARN your privledges... you aren't entitled to them. ANd if they let you do what you insist on doing you WILL end up pregnant. See, we and you rparents have something you don't. Life experience... we know when you lie... we know what you are thinking... we know exactly what you will do... and we ALL know too well that girls like you if not kept under control will nearly ALWAYS end up pregnant...

And we do understand the song and dance kids use trying to BS us.

If you want you privledges back... you have to earn them... an the more you whine about it... the more it shows you haven't learned the lesson to be learned yet... and as such you shouldn't have them back yet.

Because in a few short years... you will have to live with the mistakes you make... and don't get a second chance like you get now.

Since I can't edit my last post... I might want to add... its time you start developing a LOT of self discipline... in 4 short years you will be an adult and responsible for supporting yourself and living with your mistakes and screwups and not be able to expect ANYONE to bail you out.

And that is very little time at all.
    -

Apr 24, 2013, 06:30 AM
    My parents made us breakup!
    Okay, well I don't need anymore answers or help to that question... about my parents making Hunter and I Breakup...

I talked with my mom a little and she said that I don't have to go away ALL Summer. And that this summer I can hang out with my friends again.. I can't go to my besties house though because of her mom and my mom arguing.. :'(... And I live in a apartment with one room.. And there's my DAD and me... We might be getting a house soon.. But he doesn't even have a job... But when I do get a better house.. My friends can come over and stuff... But I know this summer I can hang out with them... and next year in High school my mom said she would for sure let me and hunter date... Yesterday was our 2month anniversary.. My mom know we are dating still... Im trying to earn my trust back... they let me go to track meets.. And maybe this Friday to the movies.. Okay well.. Bye... (:
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 08:15 AM
    Why are you interested in dating Hunter who apparently has little concern for your health, welfare, future?

I am concerned - you can't decide what to wear to a track meet (other thread) but you think you can decide who is a good partner?
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 08:19 AM
    I see another future single parent in the making...
    -

Apr 24, 2013, 12:23 PM
    I'm not going to be doing anything anymore! And Hunter and I are just dating.. And I love my virginity to him.. Idk if this is why I am so intrigued by him.. But it's not that at all... We just like each other a lot!.

I lost my virginity **** sorry Im using my iPad at school
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 12:28 PM
    That won't last long... I know boys that age far better than you do... and I know how he thinks... I was once a boy his age and I remember it very clearly. Your parents have every right to be afraid... and for good reason.
    -

Apr 24, 2013, 12:32 PM
    I don't need anymore help with Hunter and me... Everything is going great. Thank you.
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 12:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaadMaxine View Post
    I lost my virginity **** sorry Im usin my iPad at school
    Then I'm right... its just a matter of time before you get pregnant... and will take a LOT of luck to not get pregnant... because no matter what protectiuon you use... none of them are 100% effective.. and for people your gave... the real effectiveness is even lower because you don't take it serious... or know how to use them correctly. Even though you might think you do.

Sex is first and foremost on his mind... no matter what he tries to make you think... and it will be that way until his mid 20's before he realises there are other things to do.

Yep... no minor mirracle if you make it to graduation without a kid. It's a fact of life... you both will be maturing greatly over the next 8-10 years and people charge a lot during that time... everyone does. Likes change... tastes change.

ANd if do get pregnant... he won't be around long... He's not likely to be around in a few years even if you don't.
    -

Apr 24, 2013, 12:50 PM
    Ok.
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 12:59 PM
    I saw many girls.. some the top of the class some at the bottom... a few in the middle... get knocked up and ruin their lives... all before graduating...
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2013, 01:42 PM
    Let me get this straight - you are fascinated by this guy who cares little for you because he "took" your virginity.

Do I have it right?
    -

Apr 24, 2013, 03:03 PM
    No! OH MY GOD! Haha gosh... how many times do I have to say this!! We are done having sex... Yes he took my virginity.. but it WAS MY idea he wasn't in for it!. Now Hunter and I are
    Extremely happy with each other... He doesn't care more or less for me then he did when we first met. I'm not going to be pregnant at 14 or ANY age before marriage... Hunters cares for me a lot!. It's actually kind of annoying:P I'm done with that question.. Honestly it doesn't matter anymore... Haha Hunter ain't going to be my babydaddy unless we're married.. and I doubt that will happen because we'll probably break next school year or something... But right now we are in a very happy relationship.. Even if I'm grounded and I have NO way of talking to him besides having my friend text him or if he goes to a meet and I'm there.. then we hang out... Is there ANYTHING you would like to know?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 24, 2013, 03:22 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by MaaadMaxine View Post
    Is there ANYTHING you would like to know??
    No more sex until marriage then?
    -

Apr 24, 2013, 03:28 PM
    Yes! (: NO MORE SEX UNTIL MARRIAGE!! I said this from the beginning I typed the question.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Gf asked for a break, made out with a guy, now wants me back [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I are doing long distance this summer, and we'd been fighting. In the beginning of the summer it was her arguing that I didn't communicate what I was doing and "had no time for her". I wanted a break because she would exhaust me with "you don't care about me" remarks, which...

Made for TV movie in the 80s about a kid who killed his parents [ 2 Answers ]

I'm looking for the name of an 80s made for TV movie about a kid who killed his parents. I know the kid went to boarding school and he was talking about the killings with a classmate one night. The song "Dust in the Wind" by Kansas was playing during the scene. I think they were playing chess...

My mother inlaw has made me break down [ 17 Answers ]

Warning: LONG I am all to exhausted with 16 years of sabotage deceit and lies from my mother in-law.I have tried to be the better person and come from a up bringing to respect everyone and to cherish my husband.Innocent me chose a life that has brought pain, heart- ache and unhappiness and much...

Relationship trauma, break up killing me. Have I made right decision? [ 22 Answers ]

I've only been with my boyfriend seriously for 2 months, and we progressed very quickly, took everything too seriously and its left me in a mess! I'm 19, he is 22 next month. From the first date he warned me he had a high sex drive, I freaked out as I had never been in a relationship before and...

A painful break-up and a decision to be made [ 16 Answers ]

You've predicted right, me and my boyfriend broke up yesterday because of the lying thing, (in my previous post about the smoking). We didn't initially start talking about it until I was upset about something else yesterday. Just a little update before I explain though - the other day he asked...

View more questions Search