Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    turbine1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 06:08 AM
    High Pressure condensation (AC & Refrigerator)
    Whenever condensation of a vapour takes place it creates vacuum. It is intuitive also because same mass when transforms from liquid to vapour phase it' s volume increases by 1000 times or so. Thus the reverse, i.e condensation will reduce the volume by 1000 times. Example- Condensation of steam in thermal power plant condenser. So condensation results in creation of vacuum, even in steady flow systems. But when we look at the basic vapour compression refrigeration cycle we notice that the high pressure high temperature vapour (coming out of compressor) condenses to high pressure low temperature liquid, which further expands through the throttle valve to enter the evaporator.
    The question is that how this condenstion of refrigerant vapour happens at high pressure?

Check out some similar questions!

Water pump pressure builds too high and trips the pressure valve [ 1 Answers ]

First I had to replace the breaker for the water pump because the breaker must have went bad because I had no power to the pump. Fixed that and everything worked fine. I had to shutoff the water supply to repair a leak in a pipe. After I repaired the pipe I turned the water back on and got no water...

Refrigerator Condensation [ 1 Answers ]

Water is condensing on the raceway on my refrigerator ceiling at night and dripping into my frig. Anyone know why?

Do you add 30 410a freon pressure like you do r22 and r12 for high side pressure in c [ 1 Answers ]

Do you have to add 30 to the ambeint air temp. like you do for r22 and r12 to R410a freon to get the proper high side pressure reading

Mold & Condensation [ 2 Answers ]

I recently found some water along the edge of my whirlpool tub. I pulled the front facing off last night and discovered condensation along the front facing and tub itself. Mold was all over the pipes that run along the outside of the tub. This was isolated along the front section only. The concert...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.