Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Pashasars Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 15, 2013, 01:40 AM
    Advice
    Assalamualaikum,
    I am from india and staying abroad, got married 4 years back, and tried a lot to get my family with me but my wife is not able to approach the passport office as I supported her every vacation after every six months as I personally met the agent and got the things done. Later during police verification she was unable to speak or convey her details to the authority in charge as a formal procedure. The passport was been hanged for over there enquiries respectively.
    Later on she left my house say 04 months ago for no reasons or you can she was not feeling comfortable and refused to come back. She speaks only the language her parents tell her to do. I am not concern of that but in spite of explaining her and making her understand for her life and our married life also for our daughter of 03 years, she is going out of her mind not to understand.
    She do loves our daughter but cares nothing for her clothing, freshing, likes, dislikes and moreover she never paid attention to her studies and related things.
    Now since she is missing her child she took her via launching complaint in the nearby police station and she succeeded since I am away.
    But during the complaint when my parents and sister returned from the police station they saw a handful of salt kept outside my house in the center at the main entrance.

Please support and advice.
    F
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 15, 2013, 01:44 AM
    GO home, even if you have to sell everything you own, to see her and your daughter, and work on getting her back!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello Everyone. I need some advice.. [ 2 Answers ]

I have actually been here for a little while, this is just my first question that I have asked.. I just had to find the strength to share my story. I'm not really sure if I have that strength yet, I just know that I really need to let a few things out. I need some help. Im not really sure on which...

I want to get your advice, to make sure I am giving the correct advice [ 4 Answers ]

A friend of mine emailed me her question, knowing that I have gone through the custody thing before myself. She asked me when she can file abandonment on her sons father. I want to run by you what I am emailing her back to make sure I give her the correct information. Thank you for your help :)

Some advice [ 6 Answers ]

After being together for just under a year, the G/F came at me saying she has become depressed, mad, broke, and that a relationship is to hard right now. (she has a 2 year old).. She is being very truthful, as she doesn't get child support, and doesn't have a good paying job. She states the normal...

Advice on Giving Advice [ 16 Answers ]

Hey all! I have a slight dilemna and I'd like it if you guys and gals can help me out. I have two friends who are in a relationship together, but things have become kind of rocky between them. The problem is that they are both my friends so they both confide in me and ask for advice. At present...

View more questions Search