Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    At123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 10:14 PM
    Is it okay to be 19 and haven't had a boyfriend?
    I've never had a kiss, a boyfriend, not even a guy who is a friend! I blame it all on not having a dad in my life, but can I really be that bad at attracting guys? Please tell me I'm normal and not alone...
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 14, 2013, 10:21 PM
    You're totally normal, and this is not your dads fault at all, nor is it yours.

Are you outgoing? Do you talk to guys? If you won't meet them halfway, you're stuck the starting line.

Why not approach a guy, talk to him, become a friend. It's really not that scary, after all, the worst that can happen is that he's not interested, and if he's not, there are plenty more out there.
    garboozle Posts: 139, Reputation: -5

Apr 16, 2013, 11:26 AM
    It's uncommon but rest assured. It doesn't make you un-normal. I'm 23 and I've never had a "real" relationship. So you're definitely not alone. Don't attempt to change yourself and DON'T start burning through piles of cash looking for someone to like you.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 20, 2013, 11:42 AM
    I don't think it's unusual to be 18 without a boyfriend - I think boys who are friends and boyfriends are two different things.

Love Alty's advice.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I haven't got a boyfriend [ 3 Answers ]

I have never had a boyfriend before, I had a crush this year, and now over him, I'm not fat. But I'm not thin. I'm not popular but I'm not un popular I am in my first year of high school I have dark red hair and greenish blue eyes, I have never thought about getting a boyfriend, Till this...

Still haven't talked to boyfriend/ fianc?. [ 2 Answers ]

Please don't create multiple threads Keep in mind that we were supposed to be moving in together soon getting married and caring for the child I am pregnant with... anyway... Okay so now were going on day 4 after a fight and he still hasn't called me. Yesterday people said that I should grow...

Hello everyone my ? My boyfriend and I split up I haven't heard from him [ 15 Answers ]

Hello I'm new to this so please bare with me.. my boyfriend and I split I haven't heard from him only on my voice mail he asked me for prayer I no he is not the strongest person I'm hoping he is OK

Haven't heard from boyfriend [ 11 Answers ]

I'm prob. Worried for no reason but I haven't talked to my boyfriend since before he went into work this morning. He usually calls me in the evening or he will get online and we talk on instant messager. We have only been together for a month but this is the first day this has happened.. I know he...

View more questions Search