Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mafra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 06:25 PM
    Austin sculptures
    I have a 1983 Austin Prod Inc Sculpture of what appears to be a hairdresser,
    Working on another woman's long hair. Can you tell me what its title and worth
    Might be?
    mafra Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 14, 2013, 06:28 PM
    Austin sculptures
    I have a 1983 Austin Prod Inc sculpture of two women, one seated
    And one standing, working on the first one's hair. Any idea what it's
    Called and what it might be worth?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

W7 Austin, Texas [ 1 Answers ]

I am aware that I should mail in my Fedral return with a Form W7 (to get my spouses ITIN) to Austin, Texas. What do I do about the State return. When do I file it? After getting the ITIN ? Should I file an extension with the Stae of PA as it would be after April 15th when I get my ITIN. Thanks...

Austin Sculpture [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for the name and maybe a price of a retired Austin Sculpture. It is of a bust. Looks like an Asian or African influence. It is of a head with elongated ears. The hair on the head looks like it is in tiny knots. Any help would be appreciated.

Can spirits be connected with statues or sculptures? [ 1 Answers ]

We have been experiencing paranormal activity since my uncles passing. He had been struggling with cancer and at home during the final stages. One afternoon he complained of pain. While his wife left the room to call the hospital, strange events followed. When she returned he was sitting...

Taxes at Austin TX USA [ 1 Answers ]

Hello Friends, I'm planning to come to Austin TX by Mid May 2008 on a L1 Visa category with my wife and 6 1/2 years old son. My possible Package is 77K per annum. In order to plan my expenses would like to know the following from my helpful friends in this community. 1. What are the taxes...

View more questions Search