Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mlauzon Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 11:59 PM
    Name Of Show That Took Place At A Toy Store: 1970s - 1980s..?
    This was a children's TV show that was on in the late '70s to around the early to mid '80s, it took place at a toy store -- and before you all chime in with Noddy, it was not Noddy -- the store was owned by an older man, and sometimes kids would come by and the toys would come to life, they'd move around, etc. For example, there was a tricycle that would move around by itself, if anything that one thing on the show freaked me out as a kid. It's been bugging me for years that I can't remember the name of this show, but yet I had no problem remembering the name of shows like "Read All About It!" and "Readalong", but this show escapes me!

Apr 14, 2013, 12:03 AM
    Forgot to mention as well, it's not "Today's Special". I didn't even know of that show until early '84. The show I am talking about was on weekday mornings prior to me starting school, so I would've been watching it around 4 years of age, because I started kindergarten in Sept. of '81.

Apr 14, 2013, 02:41 PM
    I almost forget, it's not "The Secret Life of Toys".

Apr 15, 2013, 08:47 AM
    The show I was talking about is "Two Plus You".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the name of the kids show of the 90's that's kind of like a magic toy store? [ 3 Answers ]

In the into the camera is looking at a corner of a street then it goes into the toy store, within the show some kids go into the shop and play around but when they leave the toys come alive. Hope this information helps! Thanks

90's kid show. Not cartoon. Took place in a toy or antique shop. [ 5 Answers ]

I used to watch a show I think was in the 90s. It was not a cartoon. It took place in some shop, either toy or antique. And I remember kids used to hang out there. There was also a dollhouse set up high and three little people lived in it but no on knew of them. Sorry if that's kind of scattered....

1980s Movie maybe even 1970s [ 1 Answers ]

My mother remembers a movie from the early 1980s she believes. Three children two boys and a girl lose their mother, their father is still living. They receive an invite to a warehouse from a helium balloon that lands near their house and at the Warehouse they are able to choose the body eyes hair...

Looking for the name of an Italian movie from the 1970s or 1980s [ 0 Answers ]

Hi, Ken Robichaux of pictureshowman.com has pointed me to your site regarding my search for a particular Italian movie that I have seen years ago on Austrian TV, but can't recall its name: I guess it must have been filmed sometimes in the 1970s or '80s in black & white, if I recall it correctly....

How to choose good place to start a toy store [ 5 Answers ]

Dear friends, I am writing to ask your kind help. I have worked in toy field for six years and especially know many about plush toy. Now I want to start a toy store by myself, the aim age is 0-12. But I worry about whether I can choose a good place, please give me some advice how to find a good...

View more questions Search