If it's a hair follicle test, yes.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does any presciption drug mimic marijuana on drug test? [ 8 Answers ]

Are there any presciption drugs that mimic marijuana on a pee test? Also, does eating asparagus have any impact since it is an alkaline vegetable? Thanks.

Drug test paper work inaccurate with drug test given [ 4 Answers ]

I work as a residential contractor at a larger company. The larger company brought my company in to be randomly drug tested. We had to fill out paper work giving our consent to take the drug test and what not. On one of the papers was a list of the drugs they would be testing for. Weed, coke,...

A 15 year old is on probation and he had his first drug test [ 3 Answers ]

A 15 year old is on probation and he had his first drug test but failed it because of tabs.So what are the conquenses for failing your first pee test while on probation?

21 year-old daughter failed drug test while on probation. Transfer possible? [ 3 Answers ]

21 year-old daughter failed a drug test in halfway house while on probation in Florida for burglary. She has been arrested for violation of probation and has a public defender which she has not met. Court date is in 5 days. Can we get her probation transferred to Pennsylvania?

How long do probabtion drug test go back [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I got but on pti probation for fraud in lake county Florida and I am going to be drug tested soon I have not take any thing since August will that show up in my system I only took like two pills

View more questions Search