Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    techguy18 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 03:11 PM
    Cartoon were teen gets into a robot touches
    Cartoo were teen gets into a robot touches a crystal and becomes a robot but can only be in that form for 8 min if he does not transform back he goes carzy
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Apr 25, 2013, 01:33 AM
    Maybe,.

Teknoman
    a.k.a. Tekkaman

The cartoon takes place in the year 2087, the earth is being invaded by an evil army under the control of the Venemoid Warlord Darkon. Earth's military is overwhelmed until a young man named Blade/Slade is found in the wreckage of a spaceship. He has amnesia and doesn't remember anything about his past. Blade/Slade has a crystal that gives him superstrength and allows him to transform into an armored cybernetic superwarrior. He decides that he must use his powers to help defend humankind against the enemies of Earth. He's not able to remain Teknoman for long though. If he stays in his armored form too long there is a risk that he may lose his mind and become a danger his friends.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon having robot suit wars(cartoon of the 80s 90s)... [ 5 Answers ]

I remember watching a cartoon in the mid 90s about some group who had to enter their robots and fight using swords... they could control the machine using their bodies... they usually fought others similar to them... I know its pretty vague but if anyone has any clue of what I am speaking please...

Cartoon which had robot suits? [ 0 Answers ]

I an looking for a cartoon which had a team of people travelling in trucks for war. They had theses special surf boards like things which would turn into robot suits

Name of robot cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

Hi. I'm trying to find the name of a robot cartoon I used to watch as a kid. Basically the plot is that these robots have been hidden for centuries and only people with a certain kind of power or ability can control them. This guy finds them hidden out in the desert underground, aided by this...

Red Robot 80's, not a cartoon though [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Does anyone know of a series that featured a group of spaceships traveling to an unknown destination that interlocked into the shape and mannerisms of a robot if and when trouble arose? It wasn't a cartoon but puppetry I'm thinking. Any help would be gratefully received

View more questions Search