Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CMG 1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 03:07 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    How old is your sister? Is she smart and in school?
    I thought that you where saying if I had problems in school so I said yes since grade 4 but I don't have any learning probles am a 85-100% student.

And yes my sis is in school. And yes she's also smart the same GPA as mine.
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

Apr 13, 2013, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CMG 1 View Post
    i thought that you where saying if i had problems in school so i said yes since grade 4 but i dont have any learning probles am a 85-100% student.

and yes my sis is in school. and yes shes also smart the same GPA as mine.

What kind of problems do you face in school?

Apr 13, 2013, 03:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Zea View Post
    What kind of problems do you face in school?
    Always bullying

Apr 13, 2013, 03:26 PM
    "Bullying" Report all Bullies to a teacher, counselor, to anyone.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2013, 03:30 PM
    "Sorry for interrupting, you can speak here, too". Who are you addressing?

Wondergirl who actually has a degree (and more than one) in the counselling field?

I don't think telling a person that her parents could be worse is helpful.

Now, back to the OP - what do you do well? Sports? A hobby? Something else? If you have a learning disabiity is it treated? Who diagnosed you?

I think having 3 good female friends is a pretty good record. Not everyone has a boyfriend. Not everyone wants a boyfriend. Your life should not hinge on that.

Apr 13, 2013, 03:33 PM
    " 'Sorry for interrupting, you can speak here, too'. Who are you addressing?" I meant the OP.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2013, 03:36 PM
    You realize OP is in the UK (from what I'm reading) and the rules concerning bullying are very different.

To OP - what forms does the bullying take? Why are you bullied?

I am concerned that this might be conceived to be a blog. I trust WG will jump in here soon. I hesitate to give advice when the OP is greatly troubled because I am not a trained health professional. She is.

Apr 13, 2013, 03:51 PM
    I am addressing all of you that are helping me here right know. The sport I play are: soccer, baseball, basketball, badminton, cricket, flag football, snow bowl, bowling. And my hobbies are drawing, acting, singing, playing the guitar, playing the sax.

I also said 3 OK female friends not the best. And I did tell a teacher about the bullying problem but they just continue. And I don't have any learning disability. I thought that she was saying if I had any school problem.

I do try to eat normally but every time I do eat I feel like it poison so I go to the bathroom. The only thing that does come out id a little bit of food not that much though. And I know that B and an A is not the best way to go but... I don't now I just feel like I don't belong like everything in my life is going wrong because of all of my weight.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 03:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    You realize OP is in the UK
    Not quite.
    I trust WG will jump in here soon. I hesitate to give advice when the OP is greatly troubled because I am not a trained health professional. She is.
    I'm here again, was working on my family tree and am trying to root out German ancestors.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 03:54 PM
    everything in my life is going wrong because of all of my weight.
    Thanks for all the info about sports and stuff.

No, your weight is not why things are going wrong.

Let 's talk about the bullying. Tell me more about what happens.

Apr 13, 2013, 03:59 PM
    Thanks for all the info about sports and stuff.

No, your weight is not why things are going wrong.
    Then... why is my life going wrong. I try my best at everything but I can't get any weight to go down. The only thing that goes right is all of my sports and hobbies but that's all, weelll, my grades.

I have nothing besides myself and I don't like myself. I feel that if wold disappear (go to some other place) nobody would miss me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 04:02 PM
    I have nothing besides myself and i dont like myself. i feel that if wold disappear (go to some other place) nobody would miss me.
    Bingo! You don't like yourself. That's why things don't go right. It has NOTHING to do with your weight.

Tell me about the bullying. What happens? Tell me about one of the times.

Apr 13, 2013, 04:12 PM
    Bingo! You don't like yourself. That's why things don't go right. It has NOTHING to do with your weight.

Tell me about the bullying. What happens? Tell me about one of the times.
    Well I was going to go to Careers and the seat that I normally sit was taken to I went to go sit somewhere else (I normally see that no one else sits). Put then this girl comes out of no where and tells me" hay i sit there so move" I said to her " no u sit over there(i now where everyone sits because im very detailed) then she said " no I want to sit here today" then i said "OK sit that's fine" but then she turns around and said very loudly" some people shouldn't even be here or just a life" everyone laughed looked at me and well I think you know what happens next.

I started to cry( we had a test that day and I failed it completely) when I got home to finally be home I went to take to my mom and all she said was this big lecture about getting bad marks and not going to UNIVERSITY.

And there's more way more where that came from
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 04:16 PM
    well i was going to go to Careers and the seat that i normally sit was taken
    Okay, thanks. I understand and can imagine that you have endured more episodes like this one. I feel a connection to you. My initials used to be CJG. Are CMG your initials?

Would you be willing to work with me a little bit to improve the situation?

Apr 13, 2013, 04:26 PM
    Okay, thanks. I understand and can imagine that you have endured more episodes like this one. I feel a connection to you. My initials used to be CJG. Are CMG your initials?

Would you be willing to work with me a little bit to improve the situation?
    Yea CMG are my initials. What do I have to do. But tell me first what I should do with my beginning bulimia stuff? I really need some one to take to.(just know that I'm opening my heart to you(ive never none that before with no one not even my parents) I just hope that your really do help me and not just playing around with me) I've never had some one take to me like that.

PS. I feel very good and happy that someone is really taking to me the way you are. Thanks

But please what do I have to do.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 04:39 PM
    Well CMG, I am not as callous as I sounded earlier, and I can ((((hug)))) you, but not in real time Sorry I upset you.

You are in the UK, yes ? My son, from Germany, just took a trip to Scotland last week with his live in g/f and they had a great time. They said it was just so beautiful to see, with the heather out.

He was bullied in school too, but overcame it by fighting back, easier for a guy to do I know, but he had good friends too. He was really great in school, yes, much older now of course and moved from Canada to Germany to work.

Good things can come from winning the game of being bullyed, so keep on coming back and talking to us please.

Any problems you have, talk them out here and we will help the best we can.

Tick
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 04:47 PM
    but please what do i have to do.
    First, I have to tell you I am a real-life counselor and have worked with kids to help them with school problems. I can't really counsel you here because it's not in real life (I wish we lived closer to each other!), but maybe I can get things started for you to improve your life. Okay? Are you still with me?

Apr 13, 2013, 04:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    Well CMG, I am not as callous as I sounded earlier, and I can ((((hug)))) you,
    Thanks. No I'm in Canada. Well I think that you said about just committing seaside isn't the best way to go(you said that in the 1 message) but I'm beginning to feel a need to throw up everything I eat. (bulimia symptoms) I think that I should go see a doctor but I have no DL, I will not go on a Trying to conceive (public transportation) and my parents well... wouldn't care. So I don't know what I should do. Besides talking here and letting my feeling lose and open my heart but I also need someone that could really be here with me. NOBODY FROM SCHOOL NO NO AND NO!!

I already have them laughing at me for the way I look, I don't need people to start laughing at me because I have a problem.

Apr 13, 2013, 04:56 PM
    First, I have to tell you I am a real-life counselor and have worked with kids to help them with school problems. I can't really counsel you here because it's not in real life (I wish we lived closer to each other!), but maybe I can get things started for you to improve your life. Okay? Are you still with me?
    What do you mean that you can't COUNSEL my? Just one question where do you live?

What do I have to do to "Improve my life" my live can't get better nomatter what I do
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 05:15 PM
    what do you mean that you can't COUNSEL my? Just one question where do you live?
    I mean I can't sit down with you in real life and chat and figure out stuff and how to improve things for you. I live near Chicago.
    what do I have to do to "Improve my life" my live can't get better nomatter what I do
    Yes, it can. I know things that work.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I overweight [ 4 Answers ]

I am 12 years old I am 5 foot 3 and I weigh 120 pounds I play a lot of sports I run everyday . Do I need to lose weight?

Am I overweight? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 12 years old about to turn 13 in 10 weeks or so. I am 146cm or 147cm tall. I weigh around 41.5 or 42.5 It kind of changes when like I weigh myself and after I eat etc... I was wondering if I was overweight because I really don't want to be! So Am I overweight for my height?

Am I overweight? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl and I weigh 43 kg . Is that healthy or am I overweight?

Am I overweight? [ 4 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I am MEDICALLY considered overweight, and not just by someone's opinion. I am 21, Five foot ten and three quarters inch tall, and I weigh 225 pounds, and I'm a guy, if that matters.

View more questions Search