Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2013, 01:00 PM
    Zea, what does this mean: "CMG 1, Your diet may not work at first because fat burns less calories than muscles ..."
    CMG 1 Posts: 39, Reputation: 1

Apr 13, 2013, 01:06 PM
    JudyKayTee, I have no attitude
    I just have no one to take to I'm already an anorexic (not at a 100% I eat very little like fruit and veggies and well water). I'm not blaming no one for my problems I'm just looking for help but from people I don't know OK. If I made u feel bad then I'm sorry OK I didn't mean to.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 01:20 PM
    So you are not willing to talk with a real-life person about this?
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2013, 01:31 PM
    You didn't make me feel bad but re-read what you've posted. You ignore all suggestions and it's frustrating for the people trying to help you.

Anorexics aren't people who only eat fruits and veggies and drink well water. If, in fact, this is all you are doing and you are not losing weight something is very, very wrong - or you aren't telling us the truth. I'm not saying it's healty. I'm just saying you either aren't living on fruits and veggies alone or something else is going on.

Apr 13, 2013, 01:43 PM
    [QUOTE=JudyKayTee;3442070]I am being completely honest. I only eat that and not even all day I eat only my breakfast with that and for the rest of the day I play sports and drink water. I don't do anything else. I've tried to throw up right after eating and I can't get anything going back up. Jaja I've even tried standing on head to help it come back but nothen. The first time it did work but now it doesn't. I just need to know if it because of all of my school, parents, work stress that isn't helping me to make my food throw up or is it because I'm not doing it right.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 02:11 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CMG 1 View Post
    is it because im not doing it right.
    No, you're not doing it right.

Apr 13, 2013, 02:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No, you're not doing it right.
    So then what do I do and how do I make it right. How do I make myself throw up every time I put my finger in my throat. And how long does it take until my body gets used to that for the food to come back
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 02:21 PM
    so then what do i do and how do i make it right. how do i make myself throw up everytime i put my finger in my throat. and how long does it take until my body gets used to that for the food to come back
    No, that is not what to do. If you do that, your body will think it is starving and then will not allow you to lose weight.

Tell me more about your family. How old is your sister?

What sports do you play for an hour and twenty minutes each day?

Apr 13, 2013, 02:27 PM
    Why do you want o know about my family? Are you OK. I just want to know what is better if I starve then my body will eat my fat then ill become skinny but if I throw up then I know that I eat but nothing will be inside me.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 02:30 PM
    why do u want o know about my family? are you ok. i just want to know what is better if i starve then my body will eat my fat then ill become skinny but if i throw up then i know that i eat but nothing will be inside me.
    You tell me -- why would I want to know about your family?

No, you won't get skinnier at first, but then you will eventually get sick and die.

Do you have learning problems and are in special ed or are mainstreamed at school?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 02:31 PM
    This is a losing battle for us to explain to you you are on the wrong path; by trying you will make yourself sick, lose school time. But wait, yes I know what you want, you want to draw your moms attention to yourself and away from your sister right. Well it will do that but at the expense of your health.

I am done with giving you my time, CMG.
    Zea Posts: 217, Reputation: 19

Apr 13, 2013, 02:40 PM
    CMG 1, you do need to talk to someone about this. Maybe, you can talk to your parents about what you have been trying lately. You are seriously trying to hurt yourself. It is frustrating not to have someone you can rely on at all times, maybe you are trying to get someone's attention, in a way that you don't even realize. Trying and being honest with your parents will maybe make them see that you need more attention; communication is important, and that is what must be happening in a family. Don't start arguing just tell them how you feel, there must be a reason to why you want to lose weight so badly, and so impatiently. Losing weight takes time, months of hard work.

Also, you can eat everything you want to, not only vegetables and fruits, it will not make you gain weight as long as you eat in the right portions. You are only 16 you don't need to be doing something so extreme that can harm you, take it easy and give it some time. By the way, all eating disorders are deadly, I am not trying to scare you, but I am telling you were you are heading.
    Uber Member

Apr 13, 2013, 02:43 PM
    I believe the OP is seeking attention - good, bad, indifferent. The more "we" feed into this the worse it will get.

All the explaining and pleading in the world will make no difference. There are serious issues which I, for one, do not feel qualified to deal with.

Tickle said it best - time to be done with this.

I think it's time to close.

Apr 13, 2013, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by tickle View Post
    This is a loosing battle for us to explain to you you are on the wrong path; by trying you will make yourself sick, lose school time. But wait, yes i know what you want, you want to draw your moms attention to yourself and away from your sister right. Well it will do that but at the expense of your health.

I am done with giving you my time, CMG.
    The truth is that I would like to get some attenstion from my mom but every time I take to her its like I'm talking to a wall. I think a wall understands my more then my mom :( :,(. I do think that anorexic and bulimic people are crazy and stupid but they do give results so if that's what I have to do to be skinny then I will. I don't want you to feel that you are wasting your time with me I just need some one to listen to me and well to comfort me. And I know that you can't huge me right now but it really does help to express the way I feel, my opinions, and my ideas and to get help.

Apr 13, 2013, 02:45 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Zea, what does this mean: "CMG 1, Your diet may not work at first because fat burns less calories than muscles ..."

What I mean is that muscle tissue burns more calories than fat tissue does. Sorry, I was unclear.
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 02:54 PM
    i do think that anorexic and bulimic people are crazy and stupid but they do give results so if thats what i have to do to be skinny then i will.
    No, they don't get results. They die slow painful deaths.

Do you have learning problems at school?

Apr 13, 2013, 02:55 PM
    [QUOTE=Zea;3442132] Im actually crying right now. I wold love to do that and do what every single one of you is telling my but I just... I don't know I can't do anything right. I'm so disgusted with the way I look. I have no guy friends only 3 OK girl friend. Home time is the only time I feel good but while I do my HW because I forget everything. But once I finish I just feel like throwing up is the only way I forgive and forget. I don't know. :,(

Apr 13, 2013, 02:57 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wondergirl View Post
    No, they don't get results. They die slow painful deaths.

Do you have learning problems at school?
    Yes everyday since grade 4
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 13, 2013, 03:00 PM
    Yes everyday since grade 4
    How old is your sister? Is she smart and in school?

Apr 13, 2013, 03:04 PM
    It's okay, accepting and admitting is not wrong.

You are shortening your time on earth... I know that this is not what you want. Talk to your school counselor, say what is on your mind. You are slowly extinguishing yourself, I promise you this is not worth it. There are bad parents, worse than in your case, but thank God yours are not that bad. For this reason you can fix this by trying to talk to your school counselor. You have to open this subject and accept the suggestions you get. I know it is hard, and it is all right to cry. You can fix things, you have to speak with your school counselor.

Edit: Sorry for interrupting, you can speak here too.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Am I overweight [ 4 Answers ]

I am 12 years old I am 5 foot 3 and I weigh 120 pounds I play a lot of sports I run everyday . Do I need to lose weight?

Am I overweight? [ 11 Answers ]

I am 12 years old about to turn 13 in 10 weeks or so. I am 146cm or 147cm tall. I weigh around 41.5 or 42.5 It kind of changes when like I weigh myself and after I eat etc... I was wondering if I was overweight because I really don't want to be! So Am I overweight for my height?

Am I overweight? [ 5 Answers ]

I'm a 13 year old girl and I weigh 43 kg . Is that healthy or am I overweight?

Am I overweight? [ 4 Answers ]

I am just wondering if I am MEDICALLY considered overweight, and not just by someone's opinion. I am 21, Five foot ten and three quarters inch tall, and I weigh 225 pounds, and I'm a guy, if that matters.

View more questions Search