Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ineedhelpbro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 10:11 PM
    Search a song by music video
    I watched this video in french class last year and it's driving me crazy not being able to find it. It is a young female singer, very pretty, and the scene shows a futuristic landscape. It's all computer animation, and there's flying cars everywhere. The song is french of course. I believe the woman had short shorts on, and the video repeatedly looked out a window to see flying cars and futuristic looking buildings. I've looked all over the web and can't find this song!! Please help!!
    Ineedhelpbro Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 10:12 PM
    Also, I believe it was a very popular song within the last 2-3 years, if that helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Song search by music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hey everyone, can I ask for some help from you guys please? Few years ago I watched a music video of a girl singing however I couldn't remember a single lyrics from the song. The music video was mainly about the artist, which is the girl, sing and play piano inside a swinging clock(like a London...

Search song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hi! Okay, this is really old. I think it is a spanish song. The music video starts with a blonde woman driving in a mustang, and a guy comes and pulls up behind her and she starts singing. Then she is dancing with a group of people in all WHITE Then the sort of evil side comes all in...

Song search by music video [ 0 Answers ]

Hi you I seen this country music video a while back and can't remember the artist or the song. I know some of the lyrics and I remember the video. The singer is female Its about a guy not leaving his wife like he was going to for this other girl. The girl he was supposed to leave his wife for...

Song search by music video? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey there, I'm trying to find a song, I don't remember a single part of it, but in the video it's a girl singing, she plays guitar and its about that she lives on the other side of the street were the man of her dreams lives but he don't even know she's there. And she watches him all the time... ...

Search for song by music video description [ 0 Answers ]

Hej! I am currently searching for a song I liked a lot but forgot everything of except for the music video and the melodie. The music video was really simple. Basically, it was just a talking/spirit/ouija board and hands moving above it. During the video the background, the hands and some...

View more questions Search