Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CelticCleaner Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

May 5, 2013, 11:32 AM
    For property management, it is usually .10 cents a sq ft.
    venture Posts: 55, Reputation: 1

May 5, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Thanks CelticCleaner... what region of the country are you in? And does it depend on over a certain amount of sqft it decreases?

May 5, 2013, 11:50 AM
    I am in the South region (Florida). As far as the amount of sq ft, it would depend on if you see a potential future business with the property manager and try to find out who they know. Use Facebook as a search for this information. If you think you can get more business out of them then cut them a deal or offer a discount on future business or multiple properties.

May 5, 2013, 07:04 PM
    This was my first big bid... I didn't look into it in depth as far as potential future business(I'll keep that in mind for next time). I basically tried to focus on a competitive price and getting a proposal packet created which I think might've been too wordy.

May 6, 2013, 07:31 PM
    wow! Got feedback from my proposal and I was told that my bid was 3x more than what they currently pay. How much does .09-.10 end up being per hour? Their existing company is definitely cutting out serious amounts of square footage... their rate is $9-$14 per/hr.

May 7, 2013, 03:22 AM
    WOW! Seriously? That other company will see how much money they will end up losing. The way I see it, it was not meant for you. You never know, that company may have had some issues you may not want. I always run a check on anyone who is requesting services or I am wanting to bid on. Whether an individual or company. I want to be sure who it is I am dealing with, and if any negative feedback about them.

Jun 10, 2013, 07:34 AM
    OK, how about 1x cleanings... I've had several and it seems like I always have to chase money down afterwards... What is the best to handle them before it's started and after it's complete?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Proposal [ 4 Answers ]

My boyfriend and I have been together just under a year (it will be 10 months on March 15 2011), and we are planning on moving into our own place in June. Right now he is living with me at my parents' house, and working 50 miles away. The problem is that my mom says that we have to be at least...

Proposal- how can I be sure [ 5 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for 4 years and we are still very much in love, I am ready to get engaged and I think he is too- we are saving up for a ring togeather but he doent seem to be putting much into it, he's defently not a eager as me. I told him if he's not ready that's fine,but tell me...

How can I make a proposal? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm jervie and I don't how to make a business proposal. I am newly hired marketing assistant and I was told to make a business proposal. I supposed to ask the other company to post our sticker as one of the marketing strategies on their vehicle. How can I do that.. please help me..

Proposal [ 1 Answers ]

How to write a software development proposal ? Examples will be helpful Thank you

View more questions Search