Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teddybear0313 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 02:58 PM
    Needing help please...
    I went to court to ask that my child support would be lowered so that I would be able to afford my payments being unemployeed. I filled out a document to return to court with no cost to do this. I got to court and not only did the court commissioner deny my request, he also said that I wasn't disabled and that I could work, which is what I did not request... how can I get this issue resolved? Do I call the news and have them investigate this further or, do I report the commissioner for violating my 6th amendment? Don't know what to do ? How can justice be don't, or are judges and court commissioner's be not held accountable for their judgements?
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 02:59 PM
    How are you disabled?
    AK lawyer Posts: 12,592, Reputation: 977
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 03:57 PM
    ... do I report the commissioner for violating my 6th amendment?.
    What does the Sixth Amendment have to do with anything. The Sixth Amendment reads as follows:

"In all criminal prosecutions, the accused shall enjoy the right to a speedy and public trial, by an impartial jury of the State and district wherein the crime shall have been committed, which district shall have been previously ascertained by law, and to be informed of the nature and cause of the accusation; to be confronted with the witnesses against him; to have compulsory process for obtaining witnesses in his favor, and to have the Assistance of Counsel for his defence"

Unless I'm missing something, I'm pretty sure your application to lower your child support is not a criminal prosecution.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Needing out [ 2 Answers ]

I have been married for nearly 10 years, together for 16 years. I now run a daycare from home started it 5 months ago. A dream I have put off for years and finally took that leap of faith. So my home is a licensed daycare... that means I need my home for work. We have a 5 year old and a 17...

NEEDING HELP.How do I get my ex to try again? [ 2 Answers ]

Hey everyone I needed help ASAP. I was dating my ex girlfriend who I love very much with my heart, but I screw up because I was force by my family to take my best friend to my matric dance, I never did anything with her e.g. kissing. THe following day my ex came over to my house and called it off...

Needing a answer [ 6 Answers ]

I miscarried on April 25th. I was 6 weeks along. I still have not started my period. My husband and I are wanting to try again. But my Dr wanted me to wait until I had 2 cycles. Any ideas on when I should get my period again?

Needing [ 6 Answers ]

Can u be bonded and licence if you have a felony record

Needing to know [ 1 Answers ]

My husband and I bought a mobile home 5 years ago from clayton homes, since buying the home we have had nothing but problems with vanderbilt mortgage with them calling us saying that we are late on payments when were not. I done a search on the net on them " vanderbilt mortgage" and found a site...

View more questions Search