Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    teddybear0313 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Need help problem #3...
    I have had a misdemeanor for violating a harassment restraining order in 9/2009... since this violation it has been almost impossible for me to return to my career as an over the road truck driver... my question is... how would I go about asking a judge to "expunge" my record? Would it be as easy as writing them a letter to do this?

Check out some similar questions!

1993 honda accord 10th anniversary edition -problem with emc and or fuel problem [ 3 Answers ]

Thank you for your quick response and research in helping me with my problem that I posted yesterday.I am having a hard time trying to understand what is going on with my car. History of the car: purchased in 1996 with 59,372 miles, now have 132,000 miles and it has all original factory parts...

Central heating problem or water meter problem? [ 3 Answers ]

We live in an apartment building and the individual water usage is measured by private water meters (mechanical). When the apartment was built, 2 years ago, some of the meters had been fitted the wrong way (in reverse). Yesterday a plumber attended to rectify 3 meters. My 2 neighbours meters were...

I am having a problem with practice problem number one in Office Machines with excel [ 3 Answers ]

Applications 6th edition. The book says 3, 360 and I got 528. What am I overlooking"

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.