Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SharonM6157 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Never forget you
    Does anyone know the lyrics to the song Never Forget You by Holly Long. It was featured in a movie with Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen
    asterisk_man Posts: 476, Reputation: 32

Mar 21, 2007, 10:21 AM
    They seem to be listed on the second page of this document:
    http://www.ahleman.com/PDFs/CityGirl.pdf

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I can't forget my first [ 4 Answers ]

Ok, so its been 3 years since I dated my first girlfriend. It was on and off for 4 years almost, we split up and got back together at least 15 times. She was my first everything, my first love my first kiss my first... well, you know... everything. So I've moved on since then, I'm 21 and I've had...

Ask her out or forget [ 8 Answers ]

There is this girl and I like her but I don't want to like her. See, we went out once before and broke up when she was cheating on me. We almoost got back together again but she thought I was a jerk for flirting with other girls. She had an attitude about that for a long time. Now she's over it and...

How to forget him [ 2 Answers ]

I was never sucesssful in love before because despite of loving them so much they never loved me back but I was always hurt due to my true feeling these expeirnces made me very insecure and unlucky ,I'm beautiful but still then this guy came andi was in a relation ship with him for more than two...

I can't forget him! Help please [ 10 Answers ]

I went out with this guy for a month and then broke up with me about a week after I refused to give him head. He went out with one of my friends a while beofre me and proudly bragged about using her so everyone has told me that he used me too and I when I didn't "put out" either he broke up with...

I can't forget him [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it...

View more questions Search