Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dazednconfused0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 04:26 AM
    Does she love me?
    I asked this girl if she wanted to be my love, she agreed, however when we meet new people she still refers to me as her friend. I'm also always texting her first so I decided to let her text me first for a change, and as a result we haven't communicated in 3 weeks. I've had some pleasant experiences wth this chick, we've made out, told each other we love each other. Did she lie to me saying she loved me.

Was the whole thing just false?
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 12, 2013, 04:45 AM
    Seems that she is not interested. Doesn't text you, that's not sound like love or friendship. I think you should text her or call her and made things clear.
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 12, 2013, 05:06 AM
    Love has nothing to do with saying I Love You.
    You sound very young, so I won't go into the subject, because it would take a lifetime. I'll just say that love has to pass the test of time. How much time? You'll know when you pass.
    jakester Posts: 582, Reputation: 165

Apr 12, 2013, 12:17 PM
    I think you are confusing love with infatuation. You are infatuated with this girl and that feeling we all have when we meet someone and start dating is powerful and exciting. But that isn't love. Like joypulv said, real love takes time to build in a relationship and real love withstands the tests that a relationship endures.

You got to get your head out of your axx and separate the two ideas or else you are setting yourself up for some serious disappointment.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Apr 12, 2013, 12:24 PM
    She gave you exactly what you asked for and is your love. You aren't hers though, and you will have to do all the work. If you don't she will do NONE!

I can't believe you let 3 weeks go by with out talking, or clearing the air.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I just want my girlfriend to love me again, I love her but she doesn't love me anymore [ 34 Answers ]

3 moths ago, I broke up with my girlfriend for no reason at all. And for the past 2 months she tried and tried to make me go back to her. But I didn't give her a chance. That was the biggest mistake in my life. And then as time passes, we just don't get along anymore, and I keep pushing her away...

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him [ 13 Answers ]

I love a boy who love me earlier but now he hates me but I still love him... Because of some misunderstanding and maybe he got bored.. I myself don't know the real reason ... but I still love him... how can I get him back...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

View more questions Search