Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emad Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 08:09 AM
    Oxycontin and vicoden w/d's, different or the same
    Hello. I hope someone can help with my question. I recently switched from vicoden to oxycontin. The first part of my question is will the withdrawals pretty much be the same from vicoden and oxycontin or will they be different?

Secondly, what are the withdrawals of oxycontin? I stopped for a day and couldn't get out of bed. I went to work but couldn't stay awake. I slept from 4 in the afternoon when I got home from work and stayed asleep until the following morning and was still tired at work. I quickly got a refill but generally speaking, what are the w/d symptoms from oxycontin?

Thanks. (by the way, this is my first question with this service)
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Mar 29, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Ok Now Depending On How Much Oxycontin You Take And For How Long Depends On How Bad The Withdrawl Will Be. I Use To Be Addicted To Oxys And I Only Had Minor Withdrawl Symptoms With Some Aches In My Joint. That Lasted About 5 Days. But I Know Other People What Trhow Up, Have Diaria And Convulse All At The Same Time. It's Just Like Withdrawing From Heroin. So Yes The Withdraws Will Be Different From Vicodin. It's A lot More Painful.
    Also Oxycontin Is Synthetic Heroin. My Advice Is Not To Take It Unless Perscribed And Even Then Don't Take It Unless You Have To. I8f I Did Oxys More Then 3 Days In A Row I Felt Like .
    mishelly3 Posts: 300, Reputation: 16

Oct 11, 2008, 10:45 PM

I agree I use to be on vicodin then wasn given oxys bad choice for my doc. It's a bad drug get the crap off that drug its sooooo bad, I sweat none stop I sleep all the time the list can go on get off it and say off it. Iam trying my darnest to get off it and its soooo hard its lek being in prison all over again. I have a lot of pain I'm my shoulder from surgeries and Ive made up my mind ill suffer ill use advil or aomething else but when your using these drugs like oxys your killing yourself and hurting all that loves you.. I hate to be sooo harsh with you but I just don't want anyone else to suffer from this stuff.. So get clean please

Good luckkk to you...
    j112 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 20, 2009, 06:23 PM
    Does anyone know what a green round pill with 120 on one side and a symbol with two triangles pointing into each other is?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

View more questions Search