Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Mar 21, 2007, 07:51 AM
    i think me or my house is haunted
    I'm sort of used to the feeling but when I'm alone it scars me I think there might be two or three ghosts one my grandmother who died a few years ago she was in her 70s well me and my mother get this the most we feel like someone is looking at us we smell the smell at my grandmothers house used to smell like and we see her fromt the cornor of you eye I think I see her sitting right next to me right now and another ghost that pickes up stuff closes doors and cabnets this one makes my dog go nuts and ocationaly throws or slides stuff off shelves the last appears to have this thing for needles and out family finds them in the most random places and they blame it on me when I haven't touched one for a year well hope that's enough for you to make your prediction l
    Spider-Girl Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

May 23, 2007, 04:43 PM
    well that's interesting. You should trust your instincts. You know, u should get evidence and see what u can come up with. You could very well be surprised with your findings. Or you can take pics with a digital camera in each room and see if u can come up with spooky images. Hey u never know, u just might find sum answers -Spidey
    Ging1994 Posts: 190, Reputation: 9

Jun 5, 2007, 03:42 PM
    I already did but I was so freaked out I screamed and droped my phone and it turned off :( and my friends have experinced it too I also have a few pictures of unexplained orbs
    ortiz77 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Aug 18, 2010, 02:52 PM

Ive seen orbs to and I am scared by myself try taiking to them get more info
    sammybaby199 Posts: 66, Reputation: 7

Apr 28, 2012, 03:48 PM
    I have had things like that happen... my sister can see things and I can feel when something is around me. Yes it can be scary, especially being alone, but don't let it scare you. It's not hurting you or anyone in your family correct? Just tell whatever is there that you don't want anything negative in your home. If you really are trying to get evidence then get audacity for your laptop (if you have one). I left mine in the spare bedroom for 10 mintues and caught some pretty cool stuff. If you don't want to review the audio by yourself then have your friends come over and take turns listening, divide it up. Good luck and hope this helped at least a little bit. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My house is haunted [ 23 Answers ]

The other night I found this site by typing in 'how do you know if your house is haunted'.Well, after reading what others wrote I began piecing things together. I am sure that my house is haunted. I would like to find out the history of this house (it was built in 1888) but I don't know where to...

I think my house is haunted [ 5 Answers ]

I just bought this house almost a year ago and there have been strange things happening. It started with my kitchen door, it could be shut and locked and it would swing open all by itself. I use to joke about it but now I'm getting scared. Yesterday me and my 19 month old daughter were in the...

How can I tell if my house is haunted? [ 43 Answers ]

:o Weird things have happened off and on the past 4 years we've lived in our house. It was terrible at first. Terrible dreams about the house, about bodies buried in the walls. It felt like there was a male spirit present at times, not a good one but maybe wanting to scare us? My daughter, for...

House Haunted [ 4 Answers ]

well basically i wanna know if my house is haunted. i keep on hearing voices calling my name, i asked my mother if she keeps on calling me and the answer is always no.. i see things, im not sure if its my imagination, but they seem real enough. please help me! Jenni XxX

Is my house haunted? Tell me [ 2 Answers ]

Every time I am alone I feel like there is someone watching me and sometimes feel cold brezze go by me when the heat is on.I sometimes hear voices, my grandma and uncle died.I sometimes see white things moving in the night when all the lights are off, I think my cat senes because her eyes get real...

View more questions Search