Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    loady22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 02:53 PM
    Music video finder by description
    I used to watch this music video on mtv, I cannot remember the song/band only describe the video. It's a 2000-2008 rock song
    Here it goes:

It's a band the are singing in the desert they are wearing scarfs.
    It shows a guy driving to this old house in a muscle car inside he meets up with a hot girl she has a bag money.. he shows/tells her he is a cop
    He lets her tie him up then he tell her to hit him with some kind of statue/figureen
    Then it shows the cops busting into that house finds him tied up and beat'd up
    And then it shows her in the muscle car driving into the sunset.

Check out some similar questions!

Music video finder by description [ 8 Answers ]

I've been looking for this song for years, I quite remember some features in the video where the band shaved their heads, put their instruments in a grinder & destroyed them all... the song was about rock music & how it was prohibited.

Song finder by music video [ 0 Answers ]

A video about a teenage couple that meet up at the beach and sail to an island and find a secret civilization.

Music video by description? [ 0 Answers ]

I need help! Desperately! I remember just the music video of this song. Its set in some empty dark room. Man sings to a woman, she is not talking to him or anything. In one scene they are having sex on her coat I think or something. Its really sad song about feeling lonely I think. Can anybody...

Music video by description [ 0 Answers ]

Its about a guy drunk driving who crashes into a young woman late at night. The police and ambulance arrive, he's sitting on the side of his car, handcuffed and taken away. I think the songs about.. comin to realize what he did, and remorse.

Music Video by description [ 0 Answers ]

I don't have the name of the band or lyrics, but in the video the floor cracks (I think is black & white squared) and the guy watches the band playing upside down, while the band plays piano. I think is from 1996-1997 rock/pop music. HELP!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.