Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sherky54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 02:22 PM
    How to find a book I read in the early 60's no author or correct title
    I read a book in elementary school - probably 4th-6th grade about a native american boy who was of the age to go live and survive on his own in order to become a man. It was his story of living through hardship of winter and some connection to a white wolf, which he ended up killing and wearing the pelt home. This act had a great deal to do with his "spirit" and place in the tribe, if I recall correctly. Thought the name of book was White Wolf, but can't find it.
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 18, 2013, 05:01 PM
    Is it possibly this book: Amazon.com: Jim Whitewolf: The Life of a Kiowa Apache Indian (9780486220154): Jim Whitewolf: Books

It was published a bit later I think, but seems to have a few traits of the book you're looking for.
    Sherky54 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 18, 2013, 07:31 PM
    Thank you. I actually found it. Squanto and the Pilgrims
    Gernald Posts: 901, Reputation: 93
    Expert

Apr 19, 2013, 05:10 PM
    Glad to here it. I would have never have thought of Squanto!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find out the title and author of a book I read in high school [ 1 Answers ]

The novel was based around the British colonization into India. A young girl surviving life as a prostitute in London(I think) gets picked up by a foul smelling man who has syphilis. She goes with him back to his house were there is a strange boy and his servant. She realizes the demented mans...

I am looking for the title/author of a vampire book set in LA I read once.. [ 0 Answers ]

The book was about a woman that was married but turned into a vampire and ended up joining a rock band. I think the story was set in LA and I believe it was published in the mid 90's. The author was a woman as well.

Looking for a book I can't remember the title or author to. Read in in the mid-late90s [ 0 Answers ]

It was about demons that take possession of humans on the verge of death. They are severely allergic to the light. I believe they first escapes from a cave. Story may take place in upstate New York. I think it was the town bully who fell victim first. Soon most of the town is taken over. Its only...

I'm looking for a book I read in the 7th grade and can't remember the title or author [ 2 Answers ]

I remember its about a guy who can travel from our world to a magical world. The magical world calls ours the mundane, everyone there has some sort of power I believe. One woman could enchant everything around her so even though she was very old she looked young and beautiful her surroundings were...

View more questions Search