Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ravana2 Posts: 146, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 09:56 AM
    How much is this portal worth ?
    I looked throw the internet and funded different worth for the same web portal . Difference was so big even 500 % so I ask what is the best and most accursed way to find out how much is this site worth ?

mobile.net.hr
    InfoJunkie4Life Posts: 1,409, Reputation: 81
    Ultra Member

Apr 12, 2013, 04:01 PM
    It would be wise to consult a professional consultant however if you go to Worth Of Web - Website Value Calculator you will find net.hr worth about $66 million.

This site may not be accurate. But here's what I have found...

Facebook.com according to Forbes is worth $73.9 billion in February.
    Facebook.com according to worthofweb.com currently is worth $78.7 billion currently.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why is my house a portal [ 3 Answers ]

I've always been aware that spirits have been present in my home since I moved there six yyears ago.my daughter was the first person to witness what we call spirits.as time has gone on more and more srange things have happened.the most bizarre one was one night about 11.15pm I went into my kitchen...

How to close a portal [ 5 Answers ]

Thanks for looking at this question I need help. Can any one tell me how to open and close a protal through a mirror

Esperanto portal [ 2 Answers ]

I have an idea to create portal in esperanto . There no such thing now on the internet . There are about 2.000.000 esperanto speakers in the world and I hope it will be lucrative . What is better to creat now one or to buy one wich is now out of use ?

Portal system [ 1 Answers ]

What is portal system?

Is what I saw a portal? [ 4 Answers ]

A few months ago, when I was working in my home office, I saw what looked like an opening , as if my real environment was an image and had a rip in it. It was just to my left, less than a foot away and inside had a blue-ish, twilight kind of look. I wasn't frightened and just thought it was a...

View more questions Search