Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fx77 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 11, 2013, 09:10 AM
    Tiny blister on penis head kind of yellow whitish
    I'm to afraid to go to my doctor with this since I'm very shy.
    Its sort of 3 mm big blister on my penis head its kind of hard compared to the rest of the penis and a bit lighter in colour.

Can anyone please tell me what it could be?

Check out some similar questions!

Whitish pimple on penis skin [ 0 Answers ]

Dear I have some whitish pimple on the inside skin of penis. These pimple do not irritate/hurts .But I am worry about that.. Can I visit the doctor or this is something normal that occur at this age..? My age is of 24 years and I never had Sex except masturbation? Regards

I have a black kind of friction burn on the head of my penis [ 4 Answers ]

A couple weeks ago I started to hump one of my pillows hard, right after that I noticed a little friction burn scar that actually hurt and was sensitive when I touched it. It went away after a few days but then last week I saw that there was still a black kind of mark on the head of my penis to the...

Red tiny dots/bumps on head of penis [ 0 Answers ]

About a month ago I started seeing a fair amount of red bumps like a rash almost on the head of my penis but it did not hurt, itch, or anything even when I pee. I've had no sexual intercourse. Then about 2 days later they all disappeared. Then now I got like 5 red bumps scattered around on the...

I have a yellow spot on the head of my penis [ 2 Answers ]

I have a yellow spot on the head of my penis but I can't pop it like a normal spot. What is it?

I have blister like bumps on penis right under the head. Tiny red oneds on glans. [ 1 Answers ]

I have had sex with one girl, and we were each others first. We were together for almost a year and broke up. A few weeks after that I rubbed myself threw my boxers and liked how it felt, and then threw my shirt. I did it regular. Sometimes 1 time a day for 2 or 3 days in a row. Then my penis head...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.