Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kerryAR Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 07:03 AM
    Scan showed nothing, what now?
    :confused: I was/am? Just 6 weeks pregnant. I had to go to hospital for an internal scan today as I had a light bleed 3 days ago with cramp. Both scans showed no problems with my ovaries and there was no sac in my womb. I then had blood test for hcg level. Have to go back on Friday for another test to find out if pregnant still. I am very confused. If there is nothing inside me and I only lightly bled then where has it gone? Also I still have tender breasts. I have no abdomenal pain and no bleeding. What is going on? :confused:
    buggage Posts: 1,514, Reputation: 165
    Ultra Member

Mar 21, 2007, 08:36 AM
    I'm afraid that these are questions only your doctor can answer. It could just be that you can't see it yet, perhaps your dates are a bit off or something. Or it could be something else entirely. I am going to leave this one up to the doctors though, as they are the only ones that can properly handle your case. Good luck. I hope all works out for you and yours. Let us know how everything goes.
    automansgirl Posts: 467, Reputation: 42

Mar 21, 2007, 10:15 AM
    I would definitely ask your doctor! I am 5 weeks 4 days and my doctor is going to do a scan at 8 weeks. He said he could have done one yesterday, but it would be a waste of time/money because they wouldn't be able to see anything. At 8 weeks they will be able to see the sack and even the heartbeat! Have your blood tests done, and if they still show you are pregnant I would see if they will do another internal in a couple of weeks. I hope everything works out well! Best of luck.

Ps> My doctor told me that spotting/very light bleeding is fairly common in early pregnancy. Just have your tests done, and hopefully you are still pregnant!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Another girl showed up! [ 24 Answers ]

Hi guys. I am a 34 y/o Latino. I got married on February 06 with my 2 years girlfriend, she is 26 now, from Bosnia Herzegovina, UC Berkeley student. The truth? I got married because of the green card. She is cute and always trying to keep me happy: she cooks, she keep the apartment in order, I...

How do I scan [ 4 Answers ]

I have an all in one print scan copy. How do I know it is connected to the computer? Is that proven in that I can pri9nt from AOL to the printer... then how come it doesn't scan when I am in word it says I am not connected... u know?

MSword requesting virus scan-?help [ 4 Answers ]

I have a problem with MSword. When I open a doc it takes a while and when I finally get word open there is a note on the bottom bar saying "requesting virus scan". Then it loads the document. I run a fast PC, late version of word, scan for virus with norton (updated weekly). Any thoughts on...

Virus scan program [ 5 Answers ]

Can someone help me with a good and free virus scanner? Bye boud

Scan disk for Windows 98SE [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I'm trying to use the scan disk but it doesn't work. It says there isn't enough memory, or close down programs. I don't understand. My computer says there is about 70% of free space left, and I close down the programs before trying to use the scan disk. In fact before I never had any...

View more questions Search