Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csltwf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 03:18 PM
    Thinking
    I feel like I'm different from others, the way I think is like physics and stuff, I get easily distracted and fidgety and my brian thinks too much, e.g. we could he watching a programe about dogs and I could think of wool because sheepdogs are dogs, the chase sheep, sheep make wool @nd I hasusjdjeks friends and stuff but they would be talking while I'm in my own world also even when I was in primary/elementary school people would call me weird. I get upset easily and I sometomes lie quite a lot for no reason help I think I'm spe
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2013, 03:35 PM
    sheep make wool @nd I hasusjdjeks friends and stuff
    What does this mean?

Also, what's your question?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is my ex girlfriend thinking? Could she be thinking about me and what we've lost [ 12 Answers ]

So here's the deal, a little more than a year ago I met this girl. Our chemistry was so fricken intense. We started seeing each other, things felt awesome when we were together. If I were to imagine my perfect love, it would be her. We loved the same music (which is underground and hard to find),...

I keep thinking about my ex... [ 5 Answers ]

I broke up with my girlfriend of 1 year and a half in August of 2010, and for around 3 months of on/off contact and meeting up (to see if we could work things out) I told her I didn't want it anymore. I then met another girl and have been with her since sept 2010 and its all going well, but I...

What was she thinking? [ 1 Answers ]

Have you heard the story that McCain volunteer made up about being attacked by a black Obama supporter? If not here it is: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5iidrMKZwVNDDlEtkssY6t1xxhg9QD9411DE01 Can you believe someone would stoop this low? At first I really thought the Republican party was...

What is he thinking? [ 10 Answers ]

I have this guy friend who I have known for five years... we are best friends, share everything with each other (no secrets), enjoy each others company more than anything else... but we only really do stuff alone together... whenever I invite him out with my friends he says that he is too shy and...

What is she thinking? [ 4 Answers ]

My girlfriend of three months dumped me by way of text message a few days ago. She said that she needed to grow spiritually and also get her weight and self-esteem under control. She is 21 and I am 20. I felt that she was very cold about the break-up. She is usaually very emotional about...

View more questions Search