Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    grencha Posts: 71, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 02:51 PM
    Niacin and niacin flush
    I have read it is recommended if you take niacin to do so after a meal to help with the flushing affect. Will using a hot drink verses a cold drink also help the affect of the flushing? Also any opinions if niacin could be beneficial if used with herbal teas? Which you could consider a hot drink and putting the amount of niacin you want in the tea.

Check out some similar questions!

Can taking 1 tablet per day of Slo-Niacin 500mg cause itching? [ 1 Answers ]

I have been taking "Upsher-Smith" Slo-Niacin tablets since 2/20/12. They are 500mg tablets and I have been taking one tablet per day. Since around Saturday 2/25/12 I have felt an ITCHY sensation basically all over my body. Would or, can this be caused by taking this product?

Foods with Niacin [ 5 Answers ]

Hola folks! So this is kind of a double post, two questions in one. So here goes. If you've ever read my questions, you may know that I have Keratosis Pelaris (which is a skin disorder which has no proven cure). So with that said, I've read that taken Niacin pills will minimize it's...

Niacin for rash [ 2 Answers ]

Does Niacin help to clear skin? I've heard that patients with Keratosis Pelaris are recommended to take this to clear up their rash. And this is the main reason that I am inquiring.

What about Niacin? [ 2 Answers ]

Does Niacin really boost your metabolism a lot? Or just a little bit to give you energy?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.