Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Frizzy1696 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 02:43 PM
    Am I lactose intolerant?
    For about a couple of weeks now every time I have things like Milk, Ice cream, or anything with dairy I get things like: Headache, stomachache, gas, nausea, and bloating. Is it possible that I am Lactose Intolerant, and if so what do I do? If not still what do I do?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 03:04 PM
    Either way you get a medical opinion and treatment from a medical professional.

No one here can possibly diagnosed an intolerance without testing - we can guess, of course, but we can't diagnose.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 10, 2013, 03:10 PM
    That could be caused by anything... see a doctor.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Lactose intollerant [ 4 Answers ]

I am 13 and I have a serious stomach condition in which I am not allowed to have large amounts of dairy products. I can still eat things with dairy products in them, but I cannot have ice cream, pudding, whipped cream, a glass of milk, eggs, or cheese. I am fine with everything... EXCEPT the no ice...

How to Deal With Intolerant Parents [ 19 Answers ]

My religious views are agnostic. I've caught a lot of flak for that over the years, but that's what I believe. My problem is this: Though I am an adult and going to college, I still live in my parents' house, and they REFUSE to accept that I am not a Christian. They have even gone so far as to...

Am I intolerant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello, I'm not sure if it's just my intolerance or that my husband is simply too much work. He cannot interact with me without questions and answers in details. He literally demands details. It dosen't matter what it is. There are so many examples. The last question he asked me was, "why did I...

The intolerant left is targeting Sen. Dianne Feinstein . [ 8 Answers ]

I'm willing to bet you never thought that Senator Dianne Feinstein of California was a Bush-bot. Certainly if you looked at her record you would conclude that she has a pretty consistent liberal voting record in the Senate. The American Conservative Union gave her a ZERO rating . She has voted...

Optimal temperature of Lactose [ 1 Answers ]

What is the approximate optimal temperature that the enzyme lactose works best at to allow expression of beta-galactosidase in bacterial strains?

View more questions Search