Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jmartinezc Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 02:40 PM
    1 week late. Negative HPT and w/ endometrosis
    Hi I'm a regular 28 day cycle never missed a period. Not even with my 2 past pregnancy. I been trying to get pregnant for a while now. And just realize when I was 5 days late that I was suppose to get my period on April 2. Took about 4 HPT all came back negative. I'm not feeling stressed or anything like that. I been getting nauseous, certain smells are bothering me, very sore boobs can't even touch them, and they look a little bit swollen. My uterus feel inflated and a little bit of cramps, I also have white discharge. And been feeling tired lately like I want to take naps after I eat I get tired and all these things happened to me with both my past pregnancies. But I'm confused with the endometrosis can it be that? Please respond to me I'm very consternation! Thank u :)
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Apr 10, 2013, 03:05 PM
    Hi I'm a regular 28 day cycle never missed a period. Not even with my 2 past pregnancy. I been trying to get pregnant for a while now. And just realize when I was 5 days late that I was suppose to get my period on April 2. Took about 4 HPT all came back negative. I'm not feeling stressed or anything like that. I been getting nauseous, certain smells are bothering me, very sore boobs can't even touch them, and they look a little bit swollen. My uterus feel inflated and a little bit of cramps, I also have white discharge. And been feeling tired lately like I want to take naps after I eat I get tired and all these things happened to me with both my past pregnancies. But I'm confused with the endometrosis can it be that? Please respond to me I'm very consternation! Thank you
    Please don't use chat speak, it's not only against the rules of this site, but most of the educated people on this site, cannot decode it, as it's not a real language. Use full words, and the best English you're capable of.

I'd also like to how someone can be consternation.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 10, 2013, 03:10 PM
    You could be pregnant but then again, you may not be. A few days late isn't anything to go by. Something could have caused you to be a little off. Symptoms this early are also pretty much out.

You will need to wait a few weeks and then take a test and see what happens.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

3 months late 3 hpt negative 2 hospital pregnancy test negative no symptoms [ 0 Answers ]

I have been trying for a while now to get pregnant. I miscarried back in 2008 with a molar pregnancy. Doctor wouldn't let me leave the hospital without taking some type of birth control so I took the depo shot. Since then I have been trying to conceive and I've had no luck. Now 2012 I have been...

Late period(26 days late) negative HPT's [ 7 Answers ]

I was supposed to have my period about 26 days ago. I still haven't had it, and I have taken 3 HPT, they all came out negative. I've been feeling dizzy and REALLY REALLY tired all the time. I have body itches and headaches andi feel sick at night and in the mornings. I'm also urinating more than...

I'm late with negative hpt [ 5 Answers ]

I'm 26. I am now 6 days late on my period. I have been off birth control for 4 months now and as soon as I got off I resumed normal on times except for this month. This is the first time I am ever late. I was supposed to start on Saturday the 28th. I was so sure I was going to start because I...

View more questions Search