Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gator7678 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 11:28 AM
    Did my wife cheat on me?
    About 4 years ago, my fiancé who is mow my wife, me, her 2 kids, my son, my dad, my good friend from college, his son and my friends younger brother were all down at my family's ranch. My wife, friend and our kids were out fishing and when she said I have to pee. So, my friend's younger brother who had been drinking some picked her up from shore. Instead of taking her to the trailer, he took her out riding around in one area. After 30 mintes or so went by, I got worried and went looking for them. As I was going down the road, they came around a corner and so I turned around and we all went back to the trailer. Once we got inside and alone I asked her where the hell they had been and what was going on. She said that they drove around and she told him to take her back thsy I would getting worried and he said that I would not be since she was with him and that she could not jump off and walk back because she did not know where she was even though she has been there before there was only one road in and out so all ahe had to do was back track to where we were and to the trailer. She also said at one point that he grabbed her leg and she did not scream because she did not want to scare the kids. I even asked her if she did pee in the woods and was he watching and she said I don'r think so. She told me now I know how people feel when they are raped and I was scared. She said norhing happened and when I asked h about it he said he was the and that nothing happened. Something makes me feel like something did happen, but I don't know. I have'nt asked her about it again since that night because I don'r want to upset her. Please help and tell me if you think she cheated or not. I need to put this behind me once and for all, it bothers and affects me every day.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Apr 10, 2013, 11:34 AM
    You need to TALK to her about this.
    What WE think is immaterial as we do not know what happened.
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Apr 10, 2013, 11:49 AM
    First you have to get something straight... she mentioned feeling something about rape. If she was forced, that is not cheating...

But Ben is right, you need to talk to her about it and get the story from her. There is no way anyone here can know the answer to this.

EDIT- And posting this again will not get you quicker or better answers.
    Handyman2007 Posts: 988, Reputation: 73

Jul 3, 2013, 09:17 PM
    Yes, talk to her.. . Had a tough time getting though that . Too many words and not enough punctuation.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 4, 2013, 09:47 AM
    She could very well have felt stuck in a situation she wanted no parts of. If this is a one time event between her and him I wouldn't worry that she did anything wrong, but if she is sneaking to talk to him, see him or have any contact with him then I would start to worry.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Does everyone cheat? [ 8 Answers ]

The love of my life turned out to be a cheat and a liar and they are not in my life anymore. Ever since this happened to me I can't seem to find a person I know that hasn't cheated on someone or been cheated on. I have never cheated and I don't want to live in a world where trust and loyalty is...

How does a married man get rid of a woman that wants him to cheat on his wife [ 24 Answers ]

I am a bondsman and I met a woman through work that wants me to be her booty call. I don't want to cheat on my wife but I don't want to hurt the girls feelings. What should I do

Did he cheat? [ 11 Answers ]

Wow, I can't believe I'm writing on this... I think I just need to get it out to ease my own mind. Here goes: My husband and I were long-distance up until we got married and he moved near me. We both met after college, and quickly knew we would get married. I had a lot of male friends, and I...

Did he cheat or not? [ 3 Answers ]

Me and my b.f. lived 100 miles away for a year. I work at a tanning salon right now and I met this guy tom. Me and tom are JUST FRIENDS! However I found out that my boyfriend and tom got into a fight last year. They almost hit each others car at the movies. They are both prideful and cocky so it...

View more questions Search