Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aswathi Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 10, 2013, 08:39 AM
    Should I change the sleeping position
    I am in 32nd week of pregnancy. I have read in internet that sleeping on the left side is the best position. But I sometimes feel baby's movement on the same side. So I am worried whether it will cause any harm to my baby if I continue sleeping in the same position Or should I need to change the position from left to right.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Apr 10, 2013, 10:10 AM
    It really doesn't matter as at 32 weeks, your baby moves around on its own to a more comfortable position in the womb. As long as you don't try to sleep on your stomach.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you run for a Union Rep position in PA position with a felony on your record? [ 6 Answers ]

My friend wants to run for a Union Rep/Leadership position for a Local Union in Philadelphia, PA. He has a Federal felony charge on his record that dates back to 1991, with the convition of that felony being made in 1996. He has worked as a Journeyman for this same Union for 17 years and would like...

?Hubby left spigot on patio on position and the hose nozzle in off position. [ 4 Answers ]

Will water pressure build over the weekend? We are out of town and don't want to drive home if we don't have to.

1997 chevy cav. Crankshaft position sensor change [ 1 Answers ]

Can we see a diagram that would help with this?

Sleeping position [ 1 Answers ]

I always start sleeping on my back, but so some reason, everyday when I wake up, I always find myself sleeping on my stomach. Is that good? If not, how do I change? Sometimes I wake up feeling dizzy. Please answer and also leave advices on sleeping positions! :p

View more questions Search