Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dink48 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 21, 2007, 06:15 AM
    Night sweat
    Do men have "night sweats"? My husband will wake up and his t-shirt is wet and he will need to change his t-shirt... Is this common?
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Mar 21, 2007, 06:17 AM
    He might be getting too hot at night. You could try lighter bedding?

It's common for everyone to sweat :)
    kepi Posts: 321, Reputation: 25

Mar 24, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Some guys DO experience night sweats, but this happens around their teen years and/or early twenties. I won't go as far as saying it is "normal", but you should try lighter bedding and then see what happens. If, after you have tried lighter bedding, the sweating continues, he may want to go get checked out by a doctor.
    mef1975 Posts: 5, Reputation: -1
    -

Oct 26, 2007, 03:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dink48
    Do men have "night sweats"? My husband will wake up and his t-shirt is wet and he will need to change his t-shirt...Is this common??
    I've always soaked everything in sweat if the A/C is not cranked. It's gotten worse as I've aged. Heck, what hasn't. You'd think I'd just come out of the shower. I overheat easily and just start soaking, dripping and dripping and dripping... One time, my bed was still soaked 8 hours later. Lighter bedding helps a little, but then I get cold. I'm almost always wet and it's starting to create problems with my skin now that allergies are starting to develop. I'm 32 now.
    Tiberius_Gracchus Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Oct 27, 2007, 08:18 AM
    Does he take any medication to help him sleep... even over the counter meds?
    When I was taking Unisom to help me sleep I had night sweats like crazy!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sweat smell [ 2 Answers ]

Sir, I am 30 year old bachelor. My height is 170 cm and my wieght is 79 kg.my problem is that my sweat is smelling very bad (underarms & inner thighs). I know I can reduce the bad smell underarms by using deodorant sprays. Can you please advise me what should i do for the inner thighs. I feel...

Working up a black sweat-- [ 1 Answers ]

Well... I love the prince video "black sweat" I think it is an amazing song, and I LOVE THE VIDEO he is so funny, however I was just wondering who the girl is because I think she is stunning, I love her any one know her name so I can do a bit of research? Thanks:) :) :)

Alternatives to Sweat Soldering [ 5 Answers ]

Basement bathroom install again. What are my alternatives to sweat soldering for the supply lines? I feel more confident in my ability to install a more mechanical connection. What is your recommendation, pros and cons of each? 1. Copper: Can I use compression fittings throughout instead of...

Sweat potato pie recepie [ 2 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I ned a favour, I'm entartainning a guests tomorrow and I was planning to bbq. I also want to make some sweat potato pie, but I don't know how. Can you help me with a recepie please! Thank you very much, Bye Robert [email protected]

View more questions Search