Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2013, 01:00 AM
    The proof is out there
    Or more precisely in there!

Apparently science has determined that our genetic code indicates intelligent design, but they have as yet avoided the obvious explanation, we were created by God, and he even left clues other than the Bible

WE ARE STAR PEOPLE: Scientific proof we were created by aliens | Space, Military and Medicine | News.com.au

Now the Bible says God knitted us together in our mother's womb and everyone knows knitting follows a pattern and apparently the pattern is discernable, I just don't know why science doesn't come right out and say it, we were created to be exactly what we are!
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Apr 10, 2013, 05:29 AM
    If you can find the article in Icarus that they are referring to, I'll give you the $100 that AMHD owes me for the contest last year.
    smkanand Posts: 602, Reputation: 56

Apr 10, 2013, 08:45 AM
    Yes, we were created by God! Science has its own attitude towards everything. But you know, no matter how many theories come and proves, still there is the question, who started it all? On a larger picture, I mean beyond humans and Earth and our solar system. there is still not much has been answered.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 09:27 AM
    Joy, that would be with interest. Keep that in mind.
    current pert

Apr 10, 2013, 09:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Joy, that would be with interest. Keep that in mind.
    I am happy to pass on any interest.
    Is anyone interested in betting on whether I will be kicked off if I mention it too much?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 10:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by joypulv
    If you can find the article in Icarus that they are referring to, I'll give you the $100 that AMHD owes me for the contest last year.
    http://arxiv.org/ftp/arxiv/papers/1303/1303.6739.pdf
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 10:13 AM
    How do you want to get the money to me?
    current pert

Apr 10, 2013, 12:22 PM
    Paypal. That's how the contest was going to pay. They haven't yet. So you will have to wait. I hope my wording wasn't ambiguous, but I'm not paying until they do.
    It does sound ambiguous. But you still have to wait.
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 02:09 PM
    Okay. I will investigate for Joy so she can collect from AMHD and then I will investigate for NK so he can collect from Joy.

I will begin my investigation immediately. Joy, send me your Paypal info for my expenses. I think I will need to go to the Bahamas for a few days to sort this all out.
    paraclete Posts: 2,706, Reputation: 173
    Ultra Member

Apr 10, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by smkanand View Post
    yes, we were created by God! science has its own attitude towards everything. but you know, no matter how many theories come and proves, still there is the question, who started it all? on a larger picture, I mean beyond humans and Earth and our solar system., there is still not much has been answered.
    We are always searching for answers, it's part of that tree of knowledge of good and evil thing, but right from the start God set things up on a need to know basis and we just don't need to know. So now science wants to decide aliens created us, but God told us we are aliens, just surjurners. We really haven't got used to the idea that all we see in the cosmos is history, it is the way it was, not the way it is
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 03:21 PM
    I think I will need to go to the Bahamas for a few days to sort this all out.
    I'll meet you at Atlantis to show you the PDF.
    current pert

Apr 10, 2013, 04:08 PM
    I think I'm just PO'd at myself for not understanding the article.
    But it reminds me of people who hole themselves up in dark buildings with homemade supercomputers, calculating pi forever, to look for patterns.
    Maybe I'm PI'd.
    Uber Member

Apr 10, 2013, 04:42 PM
    NK, it's a deal!
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 13, 2013, 08:00 PM
    "I just don't know why science doesn't come right out and say it, we were created to be exactly what we are!"

Because people have this overwhelming urge to believe science and God cannot coexist... and many of the scientists do have an agenda whether they admit it or not. Science and God can hold hands people... it's the scientists and religious zealots that cannot!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How much "stronger" is a drink with 100 proof alcohol than one with 80 proof alcohol? [ 1 Answers ]

My friend and I disagree about how to compute the difference between two drinks, one with 100 proof vodka and one with 80 proof. By volume the difference is 10% (40% vs 50% by volume), but in reality, isn't the one with 50% by volume 25% stronger than the one with 40% by volume? In other words,...

Proof [ 1 Answers ]

using vectors, prove that the diagonals of a parallelogram are perpendicular if and only if the parallelogram is a rhombus. All I have as fragment ideas are a(dot)b=0, and the diagonals are a+b and a-b. Then how can I put all the information together and explain in detail?

Proof of Cp-Cv=R [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know how to prove Cp-Cv=R

Should You Send Proof Of Being Judgment Proof [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, if you fell behind on your credit card payments after you had thyroid surgery, and on SSI, and have no other assets, don't own a car, home or bank account. Your SSI goes direct deposit, & a debt collection agency that is suing you is asking for proof of your being on SSI, is it wise to send a...

Proof of e=mc^2 [ 1 Answers ]

give me the wriiten or mathematical froof of the formula e=mc^2

View more questions Search