Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    04091985 Posts: 86, Reputation: 2

Mar 21, 2007, 05:04 AM
    Configuring Microsoft outlook 2000 and 2003
    Hi,

Can anyone guide me all the configuration and features available in these two outlook and common problem which arises in these outlooks. Give with examples or links or screen shots so that it will be helpful for me

Thanking u .:(
    Lord_Darkclaw Posts: 295, Reputation: 38

Mar 21, 2007, 05:06 AM
    I'll be reading the replies with interest because I've never figured it out either!
    I can only get ONE email account to work (my ISP email account) but nothing else works.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2007, 05:51 AM
    First this sound like a homework question. May I suggest you check out these guidelines on homework questions:

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/arts-l...board-b-u.html

Second, this medium is not suited to such broad tutorial type questions. Its much more suited to specific Q&A. Also, it matters whether Outlook is used alone or with Exchange.

Third, I would suggest you check out support.microsoft.com and search on Configuring Outlook. You might find some white papers or TechNet articles to help.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Mar 21, 2007, 05:52 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord_Darkclaw
    I'll be reading the replies with interest because I've never figured it out either!
    I can only get ONE email account to work (my ISP email account) but nothing else works.
    What problems have you had? I use Outlook 2003 and monitor 5 or 6 accounts with it.

Mar 21, 2007, 09:12 AM
    How do I add different accounts . I mean I want one in my name and other for my colleague account and how to view it in different sheets

Mar 21, 2007, 09:14 AM
    And if I use exchange server how should I configure it let me know

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Outlook [ 2 Answers ]

I just began using Microsoft Outlook for email. I've been searching and searching for an option to not automatically quote a message that I am replying to. This is becoming very frustrating. Please help. Thanks, Kay

Outlook [ 2 Answers ]

The host 'SMTP' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'POP3', Server: 'SMTP', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D-how to fix it?:mad:

Outlook [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I have an outlook e:mail account and I'm having problems with the incoming mail. Sending mail is OK but coming mail is not recognized. It establishes contact with the server but for some reason doesn't enter any mail in my account. Iv'e tried to export the account to another PC but it didn't...

Outlook Calendar [ 2 Answers ]

How do you make a certain Calendar view(i.e Monthly) your default Calendar view? Every time I change it to monthly, it goes back to weekly when I click away and click back to calendar. Thanks in advance

Outlook Express [ 2 Answers ]

Many times when I receive an email containing pictures (not as attachments), I only can see a square box with a red X in it. Is there a way to correct this problem? It does not happen all the time.

View more questions Search