Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jimothy2001 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 06:15 PM
    What's that one cartoon with the kid and the trains?
    It's not Thomas the Tank Engine, it was a 2D cartoon that looked like it made in the 60's. My memory is bland but I can remember a kid who wanted to go down these railroad tracks but his dog wouldn't let him. He traps the dog and manages to escape. He's then in a huge land of trains. He operates one of the trains and I think it comes alive and actually become mad at him? That's all I remember.
    aliseaodo Posts: 1,671, Reputation: 259
    Movie Expert

Apr 8, 2013, 08:41 PM
    Think you're looking for this:
    Fleischer Cartoon - Play Safe - YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember title for Kids Animated/Cartoon Movie with trains etc. [ 1 Answers ]

No it's not Thomas the Tank Engine. I am trying to remember the name for a movie I watched when I was a kid. I can't remember the names of the characters, but it was about a whole heap of various talking trains, boats, a lighthouse, there was a bear cub in it maybe, and the train went into the...

Old Kid's Cartoon [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to remember this cartoon from late 80's/ early 90's. As far as I can remember it involves these small people who lived near the ocean and they protect(?) the coral in the ocean from a witch(?) and her buddy who I thnk lived in a submarine or something similar. I often remember these...

Old kid's cartoon [ 6 Answers ]

I had a movie as a kid, maybe late 80's, early 90's that I loved, but now can't remember what the hell it was called. The characters were cartoon animals that had fruit or candy on their stomachs. I think one was a yellow lion, possibly called Lucky, who had lemon drops on his stomach. When he was...

As a kid I watched a cartoon . [ 1 Answers ]

As a child I remember watching a cartoon I forgot its name all I remember that it was set in space and their were 3 or 4 people that were half metal and they had a metal eagle. They were fighting some guy that was riding a giant red octopus. That all I remember does any one know the name of this...

Cartoon movie from when I was a kid [ 2 Answers ]

I don't remember too much about this movie but except there was two mice I think and there was a bird and I think his name was alcatraz... and the bird was kind of coo coo and he flew the two mice somewhere that they needed to go.. if anyone could help that would be great..

View more questions Search