Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Locobabe55 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 05:30 PM
    I'm so confused and don't know what to do
    Ok, so I'm 13 my boyfriends 14 and I know all you might say you're to young to date and stuff, but I do really like him. We started dating then the next time we saw each other was at a school dance and we kissed, held hands, hugged, and he held me close to him, I did really enjoy it but I think we might've moved to fast? Well today after the last bell rang, he came up to my locker we held hands and he walked me to my bus, well a teacher always stands in front of my bus because she used to always yell at me for my ex boyfriend always kissing/hugging me on school grounds( by the way I was dating my ex when he kissed me) so I just said bye and walked on my bus and I heard him say OK then? Other than that tomorrow, my mom finds out if she gets a job 4 hours away. If she gets the job, she's moving next week, and she's going to wait till I finish this school year an then my dad and I would move down there in the summer and I would go to school down there for high school. I haven't told any of my friends yet. What should I do?
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 12:57 AM
    I'm confused on what you're question is ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2013, 01:27 AM
    You wait till you know for sure, and if you are moving tell your friends.

At 13, a boyfriend is not going to last, so you miss him and start over.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Confused. Don't know what to do [ 19 Answers ]

Threads merged We were together for over 2 ½ yrs and then we broke-up (more her than me ) last year August saying that we had differences that cannot be reconciled and therefore we should be apart. We stayed friends for a while with minimal contact and I went through h**l ( Wish I had found this...

I'm so confused I don't know what to do [ 7 Answers ]

There is this guy in university who stares at me a lot! It started on my 5th week of the first semester... he's in non of my class we just happen to have the same breaks.. I also noticed that he chooses to sit directly in front of me! Does that mean he likes me? I mean even my friend noticed that...

I am confused and don't know what to do [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. My name is Theresa. I recently started dating a guy and have already had sex with him. He just told me that he wants to take things slow. How do I know if he only wanted one thing or if he really does like me, and just wants to slow things down a little bit?

I'm so confused I just don't know what to do. [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get my ex love back again?:confused:

Confused, don't know what to do [ 38 Answers ]

I Have been in a bad situation for almost a year. A year in November. I started a new job last July, and had become personally close with a co-worker who is now my supervisor from my switching departments. We became physical with each other. We have a very good "relationship". When we are...

View more questions Search