Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    yep11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Kfc chicken music video clip
    Hi, I am looking for a clip, where a chicken escape from the kfc and hunting down the colonel

Check out some similar questions!

Kfc provides halal chicken or not? [ 12 Answers ]

Assalamu Alaikum Is Kfc and other international brands provides halal chicken around the world? I am staying at bangalore,I thought kfc is not using halal chicken. I started taking food from kfc after asking them, they told it's halal.I saw few muslim families were taking food from there....

Is KFC Chicken Halal in Bangalore [ 0 Answers ]

Is it KFC Chicken Halal in Bangalore

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's [ 0 Answers ]

Hi there! I'm looking the music video clip late 80's early 90's possibly. The band looks like on Duran-Duran (but not they are? Just in their style). The scenes are a big night city and musicians and any beautiful girl alternately appears on skycrapers walls like at screens. The chorus...

Parts of a music video clip,I want to know the name of it. [ 1 Answers ]

Please somebody help me :P I need to know a song that I wached it on MTV 4 or 5 years a go,it was an instrumental song ,with no lyrics,but I remumber some parts of the music video clip,there was this man, he was looking to a young little girl, the girl was with her mom,and in the video clip too...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.