Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dayday576 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 02:30 PM
    Controlling boyfriend
    I've been with my boyfriend for almost 2 years. He has gotten controlling over time. I did cheat on him one time in the first couple days of getting together. Then months past by and I sent a picture to one of my guy friend. He tells me what to do what to wear and all this stuff. I told him to forgive me for the past and he said OK but every chance he gets he throws all that in my face. I've told him if he don't change that I was going to leave and he told me that I wasn't going to see him anymore and he was going to leave all his things in my name. I don't noe what to do anymore. I'm scared to leave him because of what he told me
    I need help.
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 01:22 AM
    That's ridiculous !
    Leave him if people believe his lies correct them
    He has no proof !
    Yeah you may have cheated once but your not his little doll that he can control.
    Find someone better and don't do the same mistake as you did to this guy!
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2013, 01:26 AM
    So move and change things out of your name,

What all is in your name?

As soon as he tells you, that you can not leave, is the day you should have already left

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What to do about a controlling boyfriend? [ 14 Answers ]

In July of 2008, my boyfriend and I met. Everything was going amazing and everything but about a year or so after, everything changed. I was only allowed to talk to a few people and then it turned into none. He has all of my passwords to everything, tracks my phone bill to know who I talk to and...

Controlling Boyfriend! [ 56 Answers ]

Hello Everyone! It has been a very long time since I have posted on this site! You can check back on this particular relationship from previous posts. Anyway, I have been in this relationship with a guy that I love for 15 months and counting!! (yayayaya) He is older (14 years but acts as...

Boyfriend controlling [ 2 Answers ]

My partner and I have children from past relationships. His x dragged him through court a couple of years ago to deal with it all. My x lives in another country and has no contact with his daughter. He has come over to see her, the csa has stopped him from leaving the country until he comes up with...

Is my boyfriend controlling [ 4 Answers ]

I have been in my current relationship for 10 months and everything is going great. But my boyfriend seems like he is controlling I really think so but I kind of think it's love because I've never had a man care about my whereabouts like that. He tells me it's to know where I am in case something...

I think my boyfriend's too controlling and sorry! [ 11 Answers ]

I need advice about my relationship with my boyfriend. The horrible part is I know the advice I'll probably get. I'm not an ignorant person. It's just that I need to hear it from people other than family and friends who can be biased. Okay. My boyfriend and I have been together for a year. ...

View more questions Search