Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    carliejohn2013 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 10:16 AM
    Who sings you're my angel it's a blues song need to know artist also please help me
    The song goes; you're my angel from the stars up above you're my angel made just for me, you're my angel and it plain to see ai never thought it would happento me
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2013, 11:47 AM
    Jennifer Hudson?

“id give anything for love just to be with you and girl I swear ill never change the way you are 'cause I will be there I will be there for you forever more I wanna share my life its only right that you be mine 'cause you are my angel from above girl (angel from above)and you make the world go around with love girl you are my angel from above
    and every time I close my eyes I thank the lord that I’ve got you and girl I swear ill never change you’re my dream come true ‘cause I will be there I will be there for you forever more I wanna share my life its only right that you be mine 'cause you are my angel from above girl (angel from above)and you make the world go around with love girl you are my angel from above
    you’re my angel girl...”

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this blues song - "angel"? [ 5 Answers ]

I only know bits and pieces of the song. "You're my angel, I'm proud to be. I never thought this could happen to me. You're my angel... Help!

Which male blues artist sings the song [she took me around the world without leaving [ 3 Answers ]

I need the artist who sings the blues song [she took me around the world without leaving

Who sings this blues song with these lyrics now what you got to say baby [ 0 Answers ]

It's a band that's been out for more than 20 years

Who sing the blues song Angel? [ 0 Answers ]

Would love to know who sing the blues song angel... please help me

Who sings old blues song , no wife ? [ 1 Answers ]

Blues artist that sung a song think the name of song was NO WIFE

View more questions Search