Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    IzzieLuvRoxxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 09:01 AM
    Painful periods
    Ive been in vaginal pain and still bleeding, I've taken hormonal pills, birth control, seen a gynecologist, had blood transfussion from loss of blood, nothing helps, any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

Painful or missed periods [ 0 Answers ]

Hi I'm brittany I'm 27 and I been having some problems.. My period has been late for 6 days and when I have my period it last for 3 and when I have my peeriod severe cramping quarter size clots and extreme pain... Should I be worried?

Painful and missed periods [ 0 Answers ]

Hi my names brittany I am 27 and I have a couple of questions have not had a period for 6 days and when I do have my period its painful and extremely difficult to walk to the bathroom because of cramps and quarter size clots come out of me when I use the bathroom but my period only last for 3 days...

Extremely Painful Periods [ 4 Answers ]

I am only sixteen, and have had my period for about two or three years now. Because I haven't had it for the longest time, and I have eating issues, it is not very regular. I usually get it about once every four to seven months. The problem is that when I get it, it is one of the most painful...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.