Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sabustos Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 08:10 AM
    I'm looking for the title of a book I only know the plot. Can you help?
    I read an excerpt from a book about a young woman veterinarian running her business from her home. She is in the process of losing home and there is a rich young man trying to buy her property and she is refusing to sell it. An elderly homeless woman helps her out financially by giving her money in small amounts. I think the homeless woman turns out to by the rich man’s grandmother.

Check out some similar questions!

Book title by plot [ 1 Answers ]

The book is narrated by a dead female veterinarian. Her husband is an attorney left to deal with the animals on his own. He gets involved helping her college roommate after she loses her grant and the chimp that she's raised since birth. She has taught the chimp sign language and the chimp can...

Find Book Title by Plot? [ 0 Answers ]

Girl goes to visit grandmother who lives by lake during summer. A young girl had drowned in lake and appears to the girl and gives her toys and other articles which grandmother recognizes.

Find book title plot [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to find out the name of a children's book I read as a girl. It's about a little girl who is a dancer, ballet I think. During the summer she and her family go to the beach for a family vacation. They spend an idyllic time at this cottage by the beach. I can't remember if she dances or...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.