Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sgilbert Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2013, 07:23 AM
    I think I hurt my elbow exercising, now it hurts to bend and stretch it, it was swoll
    I think I hurt my elbow exercising, now it hurts to bend and stretch it, it was swollen last night I put some ice on it. Should I go to the doctor? I can't get a appointment for weeks?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Apr 8, 2013, 09:47 AM
    It hurts to flex/move your elbow and your Physician won't/can't see you for weeks?

Find another Physician.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My left ankle hurts when I bend it forward [ 5 Answers ]

When I bend my ankle forward or from side to side it hurts, also when I walk my foot hurts, there is NO previous injuries to the foot... I wanted to know why does my ankle keep hurting when I bend it forward...

My left ankle hurts when I bend it forward [ 0 Answers ]

My ankle hurts when I bend it forward and when I walk it hurts sometimes but mostly when I bend it forward or side to side... No previous injuries

What are those things that occurs in the joints inside of your hands,it hurts bend yo [ 1 Answers ]

What are those little circle things that occurs in the joints of the finger of your hand,it hurts to bend them because it fells like needles are in it.I've tried digging it outbut it only makes it look worse,plus it leaves a lot more skin where you tried to dig "it" out!

My tooth hurts when I bend over or tap the top of my head... [ 1 Answers ]

I just found a hole in my top tooth in the far back tooth. It hurts when I shake my head or tap the top part of my head or even touching my face. It does not hurt to eat with this tooth but it does to jump or bend over. It feels like there is something in it. Please help me does any one know what...

View more questions Search