Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jcmells Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 01:59 PM
    In which Woody Allen film does he throw spaghetti?
    Hey movie buffs! In which Woody Allen film does he throw spaghetti at the wall to test if its ready?
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 28, 2013, 02:23 AM
    Are you sure that's Woody Allen?

I was thinking that Jack Lemmon did that in "The Apartment", but I might be mistaken. Maybe it's because he drains it with a tennis racket that made me think that.

I'll see what I can find.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Jul 28, 2013, 05:21 AM
    I think it's the apartment too.
    Woody Allen - IMDb
    MystMoonstruck Posts: 467, Reputation: 40

Jul 28, 2013, 02:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by N0help4u View Post
    I think its the apartment too.
    Woody Allen - IMDb
    Darn! I guess my mind is playing tricks because here's the scene on YouTube:
    L'appartamento - Jack Lemmon prepara gli spaghetti - YouTube
    I really thought that was it, that I could picture Lemmon doing that.

I know I've seen some film in which someone male does this. Now, my mind feels very muddled as I try to recall spaghetti scenes. I'll go through Woody's filmography again to see if that sparks anything.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Horror film with nurse shoes alone to throw off audience, murderer is behind you [ 1 Answers ]

A murder film from 60's or 70's, Where they stage a white pair of nurses shoes under a door or curtain to make you think the murderer is their, When he is BEHIND YOU!

Spaghetti squash [ 8 Answers ]

I am making spaghetti squash for the first time tonight. :) I have just cut it in half and it's in the oven, but for future reference... Is there an easier way to cut that sucker in half besides a chain saw? It was very scary and I was very careful not to cut my arm off.:eek: Maybe cook a...

Opinion on spaghetti [ 6 Answers ]

It's my husband (Glen) birthday week and he wants Spaghetti on Friday for dinner. 9 adults and 2 children. His idea of spaghetti is a meat Bolognese sauce wirh actual 'Spaghetti' noodles. I'm going to make it his way since it is his birthday and all but... Does anyone else have a problem...

Whereabouts of O.W.(Woody)Johnson, or family [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to locate O.W.(Woody)Johnson, or members of his family. He was 6'4" tall with blond hair, and blue eyes (Swedish). He worked at a Western Auto store in Houston,TX, that was on Harrisburg, in 1946, and a while in 1947. He was supposed to be married with a 12 yr. old son, at that time....

Spaghetti anyone. [ 2 Answers ]

A wealthy man was having an affair with an Italian woman for several Years. One night, during one of their rendezvous, she confided in him that she Was pregnant. Not wanting to ruin his reputation or his marriage, he paid her a large Sum of money if she would go to Italy to secretly have the...

View more questions Search