Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    123GhostHelper1 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 12:09 PM
    Ghost is getting on my nerves, Help?
    Hi,

My Name's Rose and I'm 30 and I live with my husband in a really nice house for over 2 months.
    Me and Derek (husband) have been seeing strange things going on. Lots of orbs, doors slamming, water taps running and so I called on a priest and sprayed holy water and blessing but even after that the things kept going on. I pretty soon realized that it wasn't me or Derek being haunted but the house it self was already haunted. So I made peace with it, but for the past month its been getting worse and it refuses to commincate with me or even leave no matter what I, Derek or the church does..
    I need more idea's on what to do to make it quiet it down. Derek is mad enough to say that he wants to at least excperience something once in his life to tell his children later in the years.So what I'm asking here if there's something that could quiet it down a bit and stop getting on my nerves.?

Also I am fimiliar with this situations but for Derek its not. My mother had hauntings on her but not me so when I lived with her I know the difference between haunting me or the house being haunted itself.

Thanks
    Rose xxx
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 7, 2013, 05:31 PM
    The holy water and blessing didn't work because that is not how you deal with an unwanted spirit. They respond to spiritual authority... not spiritual ritual or rites.

Don't look at a "haunted" home as the home being the one haunted. Spirits attach to things, whether it be people or houses or land, etc... Their main goal is still the manifestation around humans. YOU are still being haunted if you live in the home with it... it's just not attached to you.

What did you mean by your mother had hauntings on her? She experienced them in a home... or they followed her around?

Apr 7, 2013, 05:36 PM
    Also, make sure you don't look at it as "God" or "Christianity" failed... but rather the church did. And to be perfectly honest with you... if your husband seems to be wanting a manifestation (so he can tell some stories) and you yourself don't really seem to be fully concerned that it's there (you just want it off your nerves)... then really the spirit has a right there. Even if it was removed by someone, it would very easily have the ability to come back if it chose to.

Apr 8, 2013, 09:38 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by hauntinghelper View Post
    The holy water and blessing didn't work because that is not how you deal with an unwanted spirit. They respond to spiritual authority...not spiritual ritual or rites.

Don't look at a "haunted" home as the home being the one haunted. Spirits attach to things, whether it be people or houses or land, etc...Their main goal is still the manifestation around humans. YOU are still being haunted if you live in the home with it...it's just not attached to you.

What did you mean by your mother had hauntings on her? She experienced them in a home...or they followed her around?
    They Followed her around, since childhood I had to dealt with demonic attacks on my mother. Possessions and things like that, it became a natural habit to me although they did nothing to me only my mum who's now in a mental hospital. They don't believe her or me.

Apr 8, 2013, 09:40 AM
    Also, make sure you don't look at it as "God" or "Christianity" failed...but rather the church did. And to be perfectly honest with you...if your husband seems to be wanting a manifestation (so he can tell some stories) and you yourself don't really seem to be fully concerned that it's there (you just want it off your nerves)...then really the spirit has a right there. Even if it was removed by someone, it would very easily have the ability to come back if it chose to.
    I have dealt with demonic attacks on my mother. So I wouldn't be surprised if it haunts me, I'm just afraid it'll possess me like my mother, she's got lots of scars and bruises and has sometimes trouble breathing.

Apr 8, 2013, 10:02 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123GhostHelper1 View Post
    I have dealt with demonic attacks on my mother. So i wouldnt be surprised if it haunts me, im just afraid it'll possess me like my mother, she's got lots of scars and bruises and has sometimes trouble breathing.
    Possession is always a possibility when you do not understand what is coming against you... it is however much more rare than oppression or a haunting.

Apr 8, 2013, 10:15 AM
    Possession is always a possibility when you do not understand what is coming against you...it is however much more rare than oppression or a haunting.
    I didn't really understand it I have bad english (born in scotland) and mum had the possessions and hauntings when she told me she used to always use an ouija board at the age of 12. But I don't think it can go against me to?

Apr 8, 2013, 11:43 AM
    Well ever since my mother got the demon following her, she keeps going to church and everything and she always told me that demons lie and never trust one in an ouija board. So when a demon says they protect u, either means they're lying or they're angels or mum sometimes say's a fallen angel who no longer is part of gods name.

Apr 8, 2013, 01:35 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 123GhostHelper1 View Post
    I didn't really understand it i have bad english (born in scotland) and mum had the possessions and hauntings when she told me she used to always use an ouija board at the age of 12. But i dont think it can go against me to?
    Yes, actually it can come against you as well. Demons very often will stay in a family and move from one generation to the next.

Apr 10, 2013, 02:20 PM
    Yes, actually it can come against you as well. Demons very often will stay in a family and move from one generation next.
    Would that mean that me and Derek would get possessions now? I mean I dealt it nearly all my life and I can't attack now can't it?

Apr 11, 2013, 08:52 AM
    What exactly have you had to deal with all your life? Because with such experience you seem to really know very little.

No, right now I would not worry about becoming possessed. There is a lot more hype than reality to most possessions. Possession usually comes when you completely give in to a spirit entity wanting stake a claim on your life. Hauntings rarely turn into possession.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Nerves about when I conceived [ 2 Answers ]

I really need help with this amd it been stressing me out !I know I got my period sometime after the 11th of November . I usually track it on my phone but when I replaced my phone I lost all the information I also knowknow I didntdidnt have sex in till December 5th maybe the 7th and the 9th with...

Copying gets on my nerves! [ 6 Answers ]

Okie so there is this girl who I would call my close friend but then again it depends on persepctive. She has been a long time and a close friend but as most close friends we have good and bad and lately I've just been annoyed with her. She's a nice person has tons of friends cause she is genuinely...

Nerves [ 1 Answers ]

R there neves in your ear and what does it do if u hit one of them

Ghost movies from late 80s early 90s about a girl who sees her boyfriend ghost who di [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a movie about a girl whose boyfriend died in a plane crash and she starts seen his ghost, then she has somekind of accident and goes into a comma and then her spirit meets with her boyfriends spirit and the hospital where she is and she can she her body lying on the bed. At the end of the...

Trying but.nerves [ 7 Answers ]

My fiancé and I have recently decided that we are going to start trying in a couple of months. And we are both really looking forward to it. And yet at the same time I'm a ball of nerves. It will be my first but he's done this before. Which can be handy so I have a steady rock somewhere. But any...

View more questions Search