Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shelby88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 7, 2013, 10:57 AM
    I lost trust in my boyfriend
    We have been together for almost 10months and I told him everything about my past but didn't tell him I couldn't bear children... I didn't want to tell him then cause I was scared of losing him... He also has hez shortcomings and I have bore them with him... When I told him I couldn't conceive, he flared that a woman's heart is very deep and that why didn't I tell him all that and I gave him my reasons but now he doesn't trust or evn love me anymore... dat I loved him in falsehood and pretense... Am confused... I need answers plssssss
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 01:14 AM
    It's only 10months
    Having kids that quick ?
    If he really loved you it wouldn't matter if you had that problem
    Plus it takes time to tell certain things to one an other
    So he shouldn't feel like he can't trust you ? That's ridiculous.
    shelby88 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2013, 01:41 AM
    @ wendy,he doesn't even want to talk to me anymore... And I love him so much already... He didn't find out elsewhere.. I told him myself.
    weendybezarius Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Apr 9, 2013, 04:49 AM
    Oh I apoligize
    I misunderstood
    Well then try to see someone else for the meantime and forget about him.
    He's not worth it if he let go of you so quickly .
    I think He still should've been more understanding .
    backpack2389 Posts: 255, Reputation: 83

Apr 9, 2013, 05:59 AM
    It would be hard to find the right time to tell someone about this. Personally, I think I might have mentioned it a sooner, even if it did seem like I was jumping the gun a bit. But, I don't think you waited too long either.

At any rate, he is probably upset because he has strong feelings for you, ones that lead him to believe he might want a family with you someday, and that is why he has had this reaction to what you told him. I would give him a little time, let the news settle and let him think things over. After you've given him some space, try contacting him again and see what he says. This may be a relationship ender for him, but there are many other men who won't care (they won't want children or they'll want to adopt or they'd be fine with a surrogate) - they'll want any kind of family as long as it's with you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hello I have a lost compensation trust fund? How do I trace it? [ 3 Answers ]

when I was a child my mother had a car accident and claimed compensation on my behalf. I have been recently told it may be in a trust fund but do not talk to my mother anymore and cannot get any information. I no a few details e.g what car it was and roughly when but how can I trace my lost trust...

My boyfriend doesn't trust me but I trust him when I possibly shouldn't? [ 10 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and me and my boyfriend, who is 21, have been dating for about 4 months now. This is only my second real relationship and he is the only guy I have ever felt like I truly loved. We tell each other we love each other all the time, and he has even brought up marriage but I'm not...

My boyfriend has lost his trust in me? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi. I'm going to get straight to the point. My boyfriend and I have been together a year and four months. Two months into our relationship I lied to him about a phone call. I have a lot of male friends and that is all they are. So I was talking to one of them and I told him that it was a female...

I've lost their trust and I'd like it back. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I recently lost my parents' trust, and I seriously want it back. I became a bit obsessed with looking at 'Babes' pictures on my mobile, and even though I'd stopped a while ago, my parents found out yesterday from the phone company. BOTH DID. I am so embarrassed, and I know they'll never look...

View more questions Search